Reviews for Distraction
Teddie Jean chapter 1 . 3/14
Well dude, it's harder for me to review the whole story over on the HP Fandom website, so I'm reviewing here instead -

*Wow.*

I can't accurately express more than that, except to say that this was perfect. I'm usually not into het sex or slash sex at all, but I'm totally into anything featuring Narcissa, and this was great. The way they were both so rough with her yet so loving at the same time was fantastic. A fabulous job.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Wow
The Septic Gryff chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Distraction is definitely the word! God damn that was such a turn on,next up is visual effects,I will be a mess after reading that I can assure you! So hot...
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I have read the whole story and I liked it.
I like your writing. Thank you for sharing it.
potter29 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
GOOD
Ulifan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
love it very much!
spac3 m0nk3y chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I read this story ages ago, the first HP fanfic I read and I'm so happy that I've found it again! Perfectly written.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
A distraction for sure! And seeing Narcissa in such an un-ladylike state, ohmy.
Madison Magnetic chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
No words can explain how much I love you for writing this. Lucius/Naricssa/Snape equals sex. Amazing. I love it. My favorite Harry Potter fanfic in the history of fanfics 3
Neeshack chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
wow!
taniaSLA chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Much as I understand and respect your reasons for not posting the story's entirety here, I admit to feeling frustrated at having to go elsewhere to, um, finish.

But the link was simple enough to follow... so I did... And, of course, it was completely beyond worthwhile.

Wow.

It would be un-ladylike to go into details about the effect your story had on me, so I will simply say that I found it to be delightful in the extreme. And, in a non-hyperbolic sense, perfect. I've seldom been so jealous of Narcissa.
Frocked chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Good.

Now off to read the rest.