Reviews for Truth Be Told
Ellynn chapter 24 . 5/2/2010
I really like how you described the ending of the Helm-Freca story. I mean, not just the ending of the story, but the whole scene - the reactions of Eomer and the Dunlendings - so solemn and full of optimism. The reader can really feel their wish to make better future.
blacksleeves chapter 24 . 5/1/2010
Wonderful to have the prospect of peace with Dunland and Merry and Pip in one chapter! I hope Merry and Eowyn will have a reunion as well. I'm looking forward to the wedding!
Thanks!
Grummel chapter 24 . 5/1/2010
Nice peace talk, Déoric puts his new found talent to good use.
Grummel chapter 23 . 5/1/2010
Oh, the worse-than-the-witch-king Lady Ivriniel is back. Poor Lothíriel, but at least I guess Éomer King will have a quite different opinion about what riding style befits a Queen of Rohan.

Déoric is now making up his own stories? Good, he is growing too :)
KyMahalei chapter 24 . 5/1/2010
Today's offering is a pleasant read. I'm glad to see that Déoric's skills and talents are finally finding a good audience. Your haflings are well written as well. Looking forward to more of this story as soon as you are able.
lindahoyland chapter 23 . 4/30/2010
Poor Lothiriel being in the fog for days.I'm glad the sun has come out for her.I like the way you portray her aunt.
I hope Lothiriel is bring more paints with her.

I love the way you portray Eowyn, she really comes alive.

A most enjoyable chapter.
lindahoyland chapter 22 . 4/30/2010
I love the way you show how Deoric grows and matures. Merilwen must be delighted in how he has found joy.

I adore the cat!
blacksleeves chapter 23 . 4/26/2010
Lovely! I suppose I am now looking forward to a royal wedding.

Thanks as always!
lindahoyland chapter 21 . 4/24/2010
I just loved Deoric's scene with Eomer, excellent stuff!
Grummel chapter 22 . 4/20/2010
I like the old minstrel. He reminds me on an old suebian saying: "Net gschimpft is globt gnug"

"You have such clever hands, Déoric. Everybody admires how you can do these pictures."

"Hardly everybody."

"Well, you know what I mean."

"I'm not sure I do, but it's enough for me that you're impressed."

Will he ever learn a less zealous take on truth? Otherwise I predict Fana will have an interesting marriage.

Niggle: I don't think I've ever seen anything [so]to strange.
Ellynn chapter 22 . 4/20/2010
Wise old Gleowine. I like him. :)

Thanks for another wonderful chapter.
blacksleeves chapter 22 . 4/19/2010
I'm so glad that Merilwen and Deoric got to see each other again. That was a nice follow-up with 'the measure'.

Well done, thanks!
KyMahalei chapter 22 . 4/19/2010
Whew, got through most of this chapter with no mention of insects. Thank goodness for the bees! This was a particularly well done chapter with lots of thought provoking tidbits included. I'm looking forward to reading more from you soon.
blacksleeves chapter 21 . 4/15/2010
Lovely! I am so happy for Deoric and the Dunlendings, and Eomer king. I always sort of hoped that the Dunlendings would eventually be given recognition as a country, like the forest people.

Thanks!
aloha94 chapter 21 . 4/15/2010
:) I loved this chapter! The last section was especially good. It takes a true king to apologize.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »