Reviews for Endlessly
iwishiwasjane chapter 18 . 2/26
good story! I love how you made it romantic, but still bittersweet, with Spock having feelings for Maddie...

very good read!
awkward line chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Please erase this line
"Only in movies or fan-fictions"
it is so awkward to read and jars a bit. LOL.
theSongBird143 chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
This is one of my favorite pieces of fanfiction. It's really cute and romantic and I just love it! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
mellbell12123 chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
You should write a sequel because I will love you forever if you do
Katidbsh chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
WRITE A SEQUEL WRITE A SEQUEL PLEASE
Goomba chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
This girl is insane if she is dressing up for a date with one man when obviously she wants a different one.
Goomba chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Okay, so you have pegged Spock Prime perfectly! But Jim, I think, is a little too excited about boys loving his sister towards the end... Just a thought.
Goomba chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
The idea is good, and it is not badly written either, with two exceptions. One, they would use their scanners to check the other ship for life signs and life support before beaming over, and two, I simply can not believe that Kirk would drop everything quite like that and become so very ... Lost. I am interested to see where you take this...
Cheers, Jen
unlovedd chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
this has made my day, thanks for the awesome story
Soul Meets Soul On Lover's Lip chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
I know this story ended a while ago but I just found it and loved it, I mean who doesn't love Bones? Anyway I really enjoyed this story and the characters. Can't wait to read your others :)
StarTrekGirl87 chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Okay, the only thing I have to say about this chapter is that I freaking want someone to invite me to the Astrometic Observatory! Preferably a Russian navigator! ;) This is awesome! Great job!
notdonewithyou chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I seriously can't stop reading this! I hope SOOOOO BAD that there's a sequel!
There'sapennyinmypocket chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
I enjoyed this... i really did.. :D
Dear Lord chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
This is so horrid I cannot even state it in words. I don't get how so much people like this. I'm near retching.
notdonewithyou chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
I've read this story a million times and I still can't get enough! :) Please make a sequel :) :) That'd be pretty cool X)