Reviews for Writing In A Diary
TeBlacks chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
God. Simplicity in its most beautiful form.

Some reviewers want you to continue this, but I don't. This was so beautiful and enough. I don't need to know what's in that diary. Those first words were enough.

Again; very beautiful.

Keep writing 'cause you're good at it!
yyqh chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I cried hard over this Ianto's diary were written for Jack. That's kind of sweet, and sad as well.

Thank you for writing this. Really really love it.
DeleteAccountPleaseThankYou chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I love this so much!

Absolutely beautiful, brought tears to my eyes!
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
wow this made me want cry too. it's almost like ianto left the diary for jack as something to remeber him by after he died. poor jack. *tears* i hate that they killed ianto.
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow. I was wondering what had made you cry until the last line. And then it hit me like a brick wall. It actually physically hurt my heart. Wow, this is so powerful :'(
LiquidLash chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I... *lost for words* There are tears in my eyes. That was so beautifully simple and heart wrenching. Guh.
badcock chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This made me cry also.
jinx1995 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
r we gonna continue with that
Willow08 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
oh so sweet and sad and all sorts of different emotions - very effective - loved it!
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Aww! That's gorgeous! So simple and so powerful

Danny Rose chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Depressed Gothic Raven chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I think that you would have to be a cold heartless person not to cry because of this. It's a very emotional little piece. Plus it's very believable that Ianto would write to Jack. Loved it.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
made me cry too
Adele0x chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh you are evil :')

Not many things have made me cry, Ianto's death did and the last episode did, due to the fact that there was no effort to try and bring Ianto back, this however brought one solitairy tear to my eye. Even though it was just one, you should be very proud of yourself.

Love it and I will miss Ianto very much

Flinch-Hayward chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was perfect - simple, short, beautiful.

It made me cry too.

My first thought afterwards was that writing the actual diary might make for an interesting fic. But then I'd feel like I was snooping, because I'm not Jack. And I'd feel guilty.