Reviews for Fall For You
60th review because I love this so much
floralscent chapter 1 . 1/4
Love this fic! The scene where Draco said he was tired of her filthy, mudblood mouth and seeing Hermione hurt made me tear up too :(
susieee chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
this had me a hot sobbing mess by the end of it, there was a wet patch of tears on my pillow. i loved this fan fiction
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
OH MY FREAKING GOSHHHH THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ WHICH IS SAYING A LOT CONSIDERING I HAVE LITRALLY READ OVER 1,000 FANFICTIONS. props to you my friend... props to you. and this is only a one shot. wow. holy hell. you are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Beautiful.
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Beautiful!
sweetsycandy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was amazing, beautiful, just the best thing yet. I will admit I cried quite a few times at several points in this. Maybe hermione and Draco aren't spot on as their original characters, but if they're going to fall in love, they have to be different than when they're "in character", and I think you just conveyed it perfect. I felt like there was a bittersweet tone throughout, and the effect of that worked really well for me.
I just love this so much.
dramionefan26 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow! This one-shot is so wonderful! It's sooo romantic even though they fought. It makes me want to cry, you know. :"'
alexa01 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This has got to be my favorite Dramione one-shot ever. I read it for the first time 2 years ago I think, and a few months ago I wanted to read it again, but I couldn't quite remember the title or the author. so I spent these past few months looking through almost 800 pages of fanfiction and I almost cried when I found it. Fantastic job.
Franibs chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is simply amazing. I loved every last bit of it.
vestigia chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
this is the best dramione oneshot i've ever read!
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Holy fucking epic. That is all.
bitchytimelady chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Holy Shit. This was amazing, I really enjoyed reading it. Kudos to you.
Leah Boom chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Someone on tumblr recommended this and I just had to check it out.

Hermione and Draco were indeed OOC, (imo) but stil -

it was a beautifully written story and I loved it!
triinmic chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh dear. Another story which had me in tears in the end. I don't know how I manage to find the most gut-wrenching, teary-eyed stories from the plethora of Dramione fiction out there. But it was so beautiful. And I didn't actually feel that they were OOC. Rather it felt like both had matured and changed just a bit, as people are supposed to. I loved it. I'm gonna read your other story as well! :)

You write really well. And you're right. Why can't we have both wizards AND vampires? ;)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »