Reviews for Fall For You
Tasneem chapter 1 . 6/10
Its 3:26 am here in India,and all I want is to have a relationship like this. Forbidden yet Magical. Thank you really
malugargula chapter 1 . 3/4
Amazing fic
shadowfax00 chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Wow. They have been violent with each other on multiple occasions. They have used intimate knowledge to hurt each other on purpose in the most cruel way. This was such a toxic relationship. That part wouldn't change even after they marry, cause they clearly have some major anger issues to work on, both of them. It's not okay to physically hurt one another, or throw things at each other! He cheated on her cause he was afraid to " lose " her? That meant he never wanted to give himself to her unconditionally even if he regretted it later, because it shows a core personality flaw -that he can't stand being vulnerable in the relationship. I am not happy they are marrying under such circumstances. Very well written story though.
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Dude has some serious anger issues.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Well WOW FANTASTIC
Blackroses0407 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
it was cruel and loving at the same time.
it was cold and warm at the same time.
it was amazing.
I loved it.
dramioneyoja chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
wow, this is great... beautiful and brokenhearting at the same time... nice story indeed
tatianasletter chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This was so romantic and intense. Loved it. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
yeah no
silver chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Oh my gosh, this is so good! I went through a crazy rollercoaster of emotions.. jesus, the break up just killed me.. and urrrggh this is crazy.. I love it.
akatsukireunites chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
i love this fic. i hated how he kissed that other girl, i understand why hermione got mad, i would have too.
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wow! Sooo beautiful!
Orange-Coyote chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
so so beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Fan-fucking-tastic. This deserves more reviews. Job well done.
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Such a lovely fic! I enjoyed this SO much, thank u x