Reviews for Fall For You
silver chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh my gosh, this is so good! I went through a crazy rollercoaster of emotions.. jesus, the break up just killed me.. and urrrggh this is crazy.. I love it.
akatsukireunites chapter 1 . 6/19
i love this fic. i hated how he kissed that other girl, i understand why hermione got mad, i would have too.
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 1 . 6/19
Wow! Sooo beautiful!
Orange-Coyote chapter 1 . 3/9
so so beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Fan-fucking-tastic. This deserves more reviews. Job well done.
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Such a lovely fic! I enjoyed this SO much, thank u x
thingshavechanged chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
hands down my favorite Draco/Hermione one-shot ever. I usually hate flashbacks but the way you incorporated them into the story was flawless, I loved the whole thing. And yay for happy endings!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
60th review because I love this so much
floralscent chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Love this fic! The scene where Draco said he was tired of her filthy, mudblood mouth and seeing Hermione hurt made me tear up too :(
susieee chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
this had me a hot sobbing mess by the end of it, there was a wet patch of tears on my pillow. i loved this fan fiction
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
OH MY FREAKING GOSHHHH THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ WHICH IS SAYING A LOT CONSIDERING I HAVE LITRALLY READ OVER 1,000 FANFICTIONS. props to you my friend... props to you. and this is only a one shot. wow. holy hell. you are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Beautiful.
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Beautiful!
sweetsycandy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was amazing, beautiful, just the best thing yet. I will admit I cried quite a few times at several points in this. Maybe hermione and Draco aren't spot on as their original characters, but if they're going to fall in love, they have to be different than when they're "in character", and I think you just conveyed it perfect. I felt like there was a bittersweet tone throughout, and the effect of that worked really well for me.
I just love this so much.
dramionefan26 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow! This one-shot is so wonderful! It's sooo romantic even though they fought. It makes me want to cry, you know. :"'