Reviews for Fleet of Foot
lexisis chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was delightful!
KuroTsukiKun chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I don't normally like out-of order sequences, but this was breathtaking in its eloquence. Well done.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow this was good:)
leonamuni chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
aawwwwwwww! probably one of the most real Merthur fics I've ever read D: perfect!
Silent-Ninja x chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
WOW! That was amazing :D well done with the whole story backwards thing, I usually dont like fics like that because they confuse my simple mind but this one was really well written, you have a serious talent! :)
Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
lovelovelovelovelove! I love backward-timeline fics.
aureus yarara chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I like how how started out with the happy ending and finished off with the sad beginning. Lovely contrast.
thesagerk chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
so very sweet! love merarthur!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Hm, nice :D I like the format and style and its so cute dude. Awesome job!
Kirinin chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice one. I don't often like stories out of order, I suppose because they are difficult to do well. However, you've created a story that, in the proper order, would have falling instead of rising tension. Excellent, marvelous stuff. :)

-K
coloursflyaway chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Woah, this is just gorgeous. Really, really gorgeous.

I absolutely adore your writing style, and the reversed order of the story makes the whole thing even more special.

Really beautiful 3
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I loved this fic, and you're right: stories should be told in the right order, but chronological order isn't necessarily the right order. Hm. I could have phrased that more nicely, but never mind.
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is brilliant. Your writing style is enchanting :)
Alitchen chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Amazing story. Realy good, like it very much, good that they got together at the end.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very cool and fun. I like that you had them in an established relationship, had the story backwards, and they STILL didn't kiss until the very end (of the page.)