Reviews for Complaining Letters
ElizaWildHeart chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Love it
Scot chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Absolutely hilarious. I love the Waldorf Salad episode - it's the best one. Hamilton's such an arrogant pig you could imagine he would've written something like this. Brilliant fiction - really enjoyed it.
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I've always wondered what happened after the Hamiltons stayed - temporarily - at Fawlty towers. nice aftermath. I can actually see Hamilton writing this.
EmmetEarwax chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Would like to state that while Basil Fawlty app. has no problems with reasonable guests, the various episodes deal with the hard cases. Mr. Hamilton who was not above insulting England, the woman with the hearing aide, the fussy man who talked funny and was mistaken for a hotel inspector, Mr. Leman who inconvenienced Basil by DYING ... And we also have encounters with Mr. Carnegie who found nothing right in the kitchen, and the incompetent builder (not Mr. Stubbs, who, tho he charges somewhat more,the price is well worth the difference.
LilyanRed chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Haha, great, especially loved the ending sentences! It was a really good idea to write this, i completely agree with everything in it.
Anne Oying chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I love it!

Sybill being described as 'charming and competent' particularly set me off, though Basil's behaviour from the POV of a guest is always worth a giggle or two.
EmmetEarwax chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
In one of the earlier "Are you being served?" episodes, Mrs. Slocum asks Captain Peacock just what is a 1-star hotel. He calmly tells her that "there is no such thing as a NO-star hotel".

I wonder, if he stayed at Fawlty Towers, whether THAT would be a no-star hotel. Of course, he'd rather stay at Levant.
Joy chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was brilliant. I completely agree.
EmmetEarwax chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This also ranks as near the top of all the episodes. The way the Waldorf Salad matter escalated to Mr. Fawlty storming out like he did... The best episode was the one where that sick guest died in his sleep and Basil was incompetent in his handling of the matter (of course, the name Leman is an injoke). Another top scene is 's very negative critique of the kitchen. I also count the delivery of the garden gnome while the renovator is doing a slipshod job on the dining room...
voguelover chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I had always been curious to see what Mr. Hamilton would say later on. He's right, Sybil is good at what she does and Basil does need a mental health evaluation for sure.
Minor God chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
It's so rare that I see a Fatty Owls fic that lives up to expectations - this was written in a good tone with a hilarious last paragraph - well done you! :D
Rache Radicale chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Brilliant! I love it! One of my favourite ever episodes of 'Fawlty Towers'! Great stuff! x