Reviews for Borderline Insanity
SnarrySlave chapter 4 . 6/7
More please
I guess I should give up hope that you'll ever update this story again? It's been nearly 4 years after all... :(
kori chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Please continue this story! I love the set up and this could turn out amazing with the possibilities.
euforie chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
please update! Really like your story!
Only one little thing, in chapter 2 you talk about rumours of genocide involving Gaara, I think you mean massacre? Genocide is the systematic killing of certain racial/ethnic group which would be quite an accomplishment for a child ;) But that's just me nagging... :P
doll.kelsey chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I am absolutely in love with this story! I just want more! Oh gosh please write more! I like all the little disorders they have, and Itachi almost made me cry. I can't even wait until the next chapters please come back soon!
Nyx811 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
update again soon
Gangnam Style X3 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Just read ur story and i love it! I love how you made the chararcters and Hinata and Gaara's relationship. Please update very soon! X3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I do like this quite a lot. I also love your writing style, it's as though I'm there and watching it happen. It is that kind of style that makes a story. A story can have a great characters and an amazing plot, but one must have a technique that makes a story a STORY.

I particularly like Hinata and Gaara.
You captured their personalities perfectly.

It seems though that you might have writers block?
How about if...Hinata tried to get out from Gaara's room but couldn't. Instead having to stay there for a day or two
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
FOR THE GOOD OFALL THAT IS AWESOMELY EPIC, PLZ UPDATE THIS FIC PRONTO! I like the conditions that you gave the characters, very original.
Kayla chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
This story is actually one of the best I've read so far, the plot and story line is new, I really hope you continue it, it's really good.
Warrior of Aces chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
I like this alot! Very apt descriptions of their conditions.
Dola chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
HOLY CRAP. YOU TWISTED THE CHARACTERS SO FREAKIN' MUCH. damn, i didnt think this kind of shiz was possible. but you're really good at writing. i like your style, and the story's pretty good even if it's tragic and dark. hmm, how can two psychos like Gaara and Hinata get along? well, I think Gaara's a little more twisted than Hina, but still. well-written, you should continue.
Aea chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I was wondering if your still gonna update this. I absolutely LOVE this story so I hope you do
Aea chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
You need to update this again soon! This is awesome!