Reviews for Her Heart's Desire
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/17
I love how he was concerned about her hearts desire being shoot Patrick jane
KB4RC chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
suggestion for you. If you are going to mention an actual episode where he uses hypnosis, there are plenty of sites that give you an idea how it is done.
chymom chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Nicely done! More?
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
AW! That's so cute! You should add another chapter where they're back at work and Cho, Rigsby and Van Pelt figure out what was going on... _
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was awesome, but can you write another chapter to The Proposal? That was awesome and the stupid FFN won't let me review again. I love that story and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write another chapter of that story, I won't ever flame you if you do. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Yes! Yes! YES! I totally agree with you that reviews fuel the writer's imagination, or keep us writing at least.

Anyways, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. It was cute and endaring. Keep writing, if you aren't.
tromana chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I'm not sure Lisbon would ever agree to being hypnotised by Jane, but it's still cute. Hope you're enjoying your holiday. x Tracie
Shadowhunter536 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
sequel
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was not what I was expecting when I read the summery. I'm pleasantly surprised.
ab89us chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is really good and really sweet. I like it a lot.

*Alyssa
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
It was so sweet!;)
Frogster chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww! Although I would wonder if Jane had any ulterior motives other than making Lisbon relaxed...can't ever underestimate him.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like this. Good use for Jane's hypnotism.

Thanks for writing.
Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
oo, good prompt, and execution. very nice, indeed.
JocelynMcC chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
He eyed her carefully, hoping that it wasn’t something like ‘shoot Patrick Jane for being such a jackass.’

*lmao* That was such a funny sentence. Put a huge smile on my face. :)

Really liked the story and its style.

xxJo