Reviews for Harry Potter and the Antiquity Link
dogsby chapter 22 . 9/21/2016
Wonderful Story, right up there with the story, the "The Marriage Stone", J. Darcy. Thank you, writing and sharing it, with us!
dogsby chapter 18 . 9/21/2016
I really dislike the "Ginny" Character!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/3/2016
One of my favourite fan-fictions of all time. Seriously surprised by how little reviews it has gotten.
favabean chapter 21 . 3/17/2016
Aziz sw Aziz
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
Fantastic story! I couldn't stop reading.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
I have read this story over on Fiction Alley a few times. I never got to finish the sequel over there, so I'm really glad it's all posted over here.

some of the best things about this story is how in depth it is, how deep you get psychologically, and how you actually are able to teach us about a culture and make it seem like it would naturally happen. I get so sucked into this story I can't stop reading and I look up and it's 5 am! Not even joking, that happened twice just this read around.

I've recommended this story to all that I know and I will be coming back for years to come to read it again!
EvilMagician chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
3rd time reading this story, the only one I've read more than once. A masterpiece if I must say so, you're a great author, I just wish you'd come back and write more here.
katesari chapter 22 . 4/11/2015
Really like the story! Enjoyed his time spent in Japan. And the things he learned. And really liked the emotional journey he took. It's something I can understand, I think, not that I walked to my death or anything that drastic. But the feeling of not wanting to do anything and not knowing why. And just doing what feels right.
Great story. Nice and long. Those always help me when I need it. To keep my mind of of real life things. katesari
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 4/8/2015
O.K, straight into 'Amulet', methinks! :-)
Noble Korhedron chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
W.T.F?! I'm guessing you're going to justify this somehow...?
MrsH chapter 22 . 1/8/2015
What a great story! I am very grateful to you for sharing it! The insights into Japanese culture were excellent (my brother-in-law is Japanese, and I have been able to spend some time there), and you did a remarkable job of telling the entire story with warmth, wit, and skill.
klkkl2456 chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
A very good character sketch. You took into account the psychological effects of Harry's decisions on him and others; and also took quite a balanced view of various characters, while not supporting their actions or inactions but giving reasons of they felt justified in doing so.
The story was plotted out well. Including the Japanese culture of social cohesion was a very interesting and different plot idea.
The only thing I would complain about is writing style. Sometimes it is very important to show things visually rather than narrating them in a descriptive manner. I still don't know how sato san looks or even Harry; were his eyes dead? emotionless? his hair limp and his tread tired? what about the room that Harry lived in Japan? I hope you get the idea.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
This was an amazing story ! I loved the japan twist and the suspense of ginny and Harry's situation is really intriguing ! This is the best fan fiction! I hope you become an author
tgcgoddess chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
I don't know if you're still around, but I just wanted to let you know I thought this was a wonderful story. I stayed up way, way too late 2 nights in a row to finish this, ignoring the seriously large amount of homework I need to complete. The ending was absolutely perfect. I teared up a bit there.

I really liked the comparison between the two magical societies. I think that both wizarding England and Japan will benefit from Harry's visit. They sound like they are on the opposite ends of the "individual/society" line, and they both will be better places if they can move more towards the center.

I almost don't want to read the sequel, it ended so well. I felt like you picked the best place to end this story. But who am I kidding; I'm heading for the next part as soon as I hit post here.
Gexorian chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Nice to read something that's fresh and is rather unique. Enjoyable read, believable characters, new scenery, an interesting, yet over explained, culture. I felt a few pieces of dialogue were a bit clunky but overall the dialogue was decent.

I will recommend it.