Reviews for Harry Potter and the Antiquity Link
One of my favourite fan-fictions of all time. Seriously surprised by how little reviews it has gotten.
favabean chapter 21 . 3/17
Aziz sw Aziz
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
Fantastic story! I couldn't stop reading.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
I have read this story over on Fiction Alley a few times. I never got to finish the sequel over there, so I'm really glad it's all posted over here.

some of the best things about this story is how in depth it is, how deep you get psychologically, and how you actually are able to teach us about a culture and make it seem like it would naturally happen. I get so sucked into this story I can't stop reading and I look up and it's 5 am! Not even joking, that happened twice just this read around.

I've recommended this story to all that I know and I will be coming back for years to come to read it again!
EvilMagician chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
3rd time reading this story, the only one I've read more than once. A masterpiece if I must say so, you're a great author, I just wish you'd come back and write more here.
katesari chapter 22 . 4/11/2015
Really like the story! Enjoyed his time spent in Japan. And the things he learned. And really liked the emotional journey he took. It's something I can understand, I think, not that I walked to my death or anything that drastic. But the feeling of not wanting to do anything and not knowing why. And just doing what feels right.
Great story. Nice and long. Those always help me when I need it. To keep my mind of of real life things. katesari
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 4/8/2015
O.K, straight into 'Amulet', methinks! :-)
Noble Korhedron chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
W.T.F?! I'm guessing you're going to justify this somehow...?
MrsH chapter 22 . 1/8/2015
What a great story! I am very grateful to you for sharing it! The insights into Japanese culture were excellent (my brother-in-law is Japanese, and I have been able to spend some time there), and you did a remarkable job of telling the entire story with warmth, wit, and skill.
klkkl2456 chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
A very good character sketch. You took into account the psychological effects of Harry's decisions on him and others; and also took quite a balanced view of various characters, while not supporting their actions or inactions but giving reasons of they felt justified in doing so.
The story was plotted out well. Including the Japanese culture of social cohesion was a very interesting and different plot idea.
The only thing I would complain about is writing style. Sometimes it is very important to show things visually rather than narrating them in a descriptive manner. I still don't know how sato san looks or even Harry; were his eyes dead? emotionless? his hair limp and his tread tired? what about the room that Harry lived in Japan? I hope you get the idea.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
This was an amazing story ! I loved the japan twist and the suspense of ginny and Harry's situation is really intriguing ! This is the best fan fiction! I hope you become an author
tgcgoddess chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
I don't know if you're still around, but I just wanted to let you know I thought this was a wonderful story. I stayed up way, way too late 2 nights in a row to finish this, ignoring the seriously large amount of homework I need to complete. The ending was absolutely perfect. I teared up a bit there.

I really liked the comparison between the two magical societies. I think that both wizarding England and Japan will benefit from Harry's visit. They sound like they are on the opposite ends of the "individual/society" line, and they both will be better places if they can move more towards the center.

I almost don't want to read the sequel, it ended so well. I felt like you picked the best place to end this story. But who am I kidding; I'm heading for the next part as soon as I hit post here.
Gexorian chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Nice to read something that's fresh and is rather unique. Enjoyable read, believable characters, new scenery, an interesting, yet over explained, culture. I felt a few pieces of dialogue were a bit clunky but overall the dialogue was decent.

I will recommend it.
SiriusBlackCat chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Ohhmyygod... I'm not even sure what to say right now... This is The Best Chapter of Any Fanfiction I have Ever Read. Honestly. I cried when Robert died and when Harry's parents died, and with Robert, he's not even an original book character! You just write so amazingly, you made me love him and when he wrote in his letter to Harry that he needed to redeem himself and show himself he could do the noble thing, that was just so sadly amazing. I mean you just write soooo well!

And I just live this story so much, I was reading it today any chance I got. It's 1:44 am right now, but I'm definitely going to keep reading this. And while I've been reading it, I stop sometimes and just have discussions out loud with myself to figure things out, and I was thinking at first that Robert was going to be bad, but then it was horny, but at least I knew someone was gonna be a traitor! And this chapter just reminded me a lot of the TV show 24, which I'm watching right now. Well it reminded me of season 2 of it. Haha. And also I'd been trying to work out how all of this with Kingsley and the point of this was going to turn out. I'd gotten so much as I knew it had something to do with becoming an auror but I knew it was more than that, because he and hestia were making such a big deal out of it. And wow poor harry, but yay he gets this respected and high up job at 18! Yay even more attention and heroism for Harry! Haha I love it! Such a good story!

Just so you know, I came to this story in the first place from one of my other favorite ff writers, who was writing her stories around the same time as this one. She reccomended you after using your baby and the Knut goblin thing in her story. So glad I came and read this story!

This was an awesome awesome chapter, and I hope you might actually be getting all these reviews, especially this one. I might not write as many since idk if u even see them.

Loved this chapter so much, and love this whole story sooo much! Thank you
SiriusBlackCat chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Woah this chapter was very confusing... I hope it gets cleared up next chapter or the one after... Like so this idyllic is all fake? And it's what Kingsley and hestia were talking about before in the real world? And why is harry there? And whats real and what isn't, like everything about the goblin kidnapping? And why is Kingsley doing this to Harry, what is the point and what does he have to succeed in doing? OMG SO MANY QUESTIONSS!

I'm not sure if u even get my reviews or not, but I hope u do, and maybe u could reply if u see this :} thx