Reviews for Harry Potter and the Antiquity Link
SiriusBlackCat chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Your story is so good! I like the Ron in your story so much better than the canon Ron! And I wish harry and Ginny were together but right now it works for your story. Aaaaahhhhhh I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KINGSLEY AND HESTIA WERE TALKING ABOUT!
KMH1 chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
This is truly amazing. I am impressed with how you crafted this and I look forward to the sequel. Thank you for all the hours of hard work that you put into this- wow.
leylinjan chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Okay I finished reading your story - and it's 3:50 AM over here so I apologize if I'm not making much sense or if I'm less elaborate than I would usually be. I just wanted to tell you again that this story is a very rare gem and that I have come to love it very much.
It was incredibly well written and practically spellbinding - in more than one sense of the word.
If I can control myself, I'm gonna hold on till tomorrow night for the sequel, but I'm afraid I might sneak a look or two just now before going to bed.
Thank you so much for sharing this. You are an incredibly talented writer - an artist, one could say. This is a very rare gem in fanfiction and I'm really suprised that it hasn't got more reviews.
Love your story!
leylinjan chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
I read this chapter and just thought... wow. This is the first time that I stopped since I started reading 6 hours ago. Your story just inspires and makes me .. think. I would compare it to some of Jonstein Gaarder's work, but it's even too different for that. Amazing, fascinating and brilliantly thoughtful. I love this story and I'm definitely gonna check out your profile - if you have written/are planning to write any original story - please tell us. I love your writing. It's unique and really
really
special.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Your story is addicting and hauntingly beautiful :)
ash.j.silver chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Bravo, finally a post voldemort story that i could enjoy and finish
Lovin-Severus chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
*lets out huge air of breath*
Wow, what an amazing story... Your style of writing is very impressive, and I must say that this is one of those things I could see happening to Harry. While it had occurred to me before that Harry did die in that moment... it never really resonated in me, never 'clicked.'
Really amazing work!
Kiraintheheart chapter 22 . 10/19/2012
Ok, I might be a tiny bit long so bear with me...
I loved the fic and I will read the sequel, and I loved the way you wrote it.
It kinda feels like it was written to be published (that's how good it is)
In the beggining, lets say the firs 7/8 chapters, I wanted to write a review saying:
"what the hell is wrong with Harry? Can't ha be a bit less irritable, and less angry with Molly?
And why is it that he can't decide anything?"
Now, of course, I'm happy that I didn't send it... it kinda feels wrong to be bitching about it.
I liked the time spent in japan, I really did ( for Harry too haha ) and I cryed a lot when I readed the part with james and lilly.
I kinda hope that in the sequel Harry and Luna where together... it feels like they understand eachother better than most (you know, for the rally deep stuff).
Of course if they do, or not, only you can know (you wrote it!) and then me... becouse I'll get on with reading the sequel after I finish writing this review, wich by the wai I did (hihihi).
So, sorry for my grammatics (I'm not english, I live in Italy, and I hope that my writing didn't desgust you... it certainly does me.) and, just so you know, I might be reviewing the sequel too..
Effko chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
Firstly, I would like to send you my greetings from Barcelona. I really enjoyed reading your stories, all of them, I think your way of debating over such important questions of mans life through HP stories is really admirable. I can honestly say, that your stories affected the point of view of my life which is not something easily done. I would like to express my gratitude for this, thank you Semprini. I wanted to thank you more personally, but couldnt find your email. After reading The Antiquity link, I got an idea of you writing the book Harry, Ron and Hermione wrote in this story of yours. I dont know, if you are still interested in writing such stories as I can see, these you wrote a long time ago, but I personally would love to read this one, if you ever considered this option. So, once more I thank you for writting these stories and I wish you all the best in your life.

Yours sincerely, Effko.
The Dain chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
I kinda liked this story so far as I'm a fan of well-done post-Hogwarts stories. This definitely took a good look on many of the outstanding plot threads left dangling in canon, though I wasn't that satisfied with Harry's character development so far (and neither the constant praise he gets for apparently being the only decent human being in the wizarding world?). However, this psychotic break/dream sequence/magic spell apparently put on him by the ministry (at least that's what I assume has happened here), aka suddenly being dropped into a completely reworked, very lengthy AU, more or less abandoning everything that happened before that point, is really breaking the reading flow of the story in just about every way. It's really jarring and I'm probably not the only reader who stopped reading, promptly started skimming the text, then scrolled to the bottom of the chapter. Its just feels weird, as if someone accidentally copy-pasted a different story over yours. Whatever happened, definitely needed more foreshadowing and a better plot transition.
JasonOHason chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
I absolutely love what you're doing with Luna, I have a feeling she's going to become a big part of this some time soon, and I'm super excited. All in all I just think you're doing a great job here, so, thanks for writing such an awesome story!
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Very wordy indeed.

Love it so far.

Reading on
JlovesGaara chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I like the flow of this story. No there isn't a lot of action and adventure, but I feel it is a necessary story to gather a feel of what things Harry could have gone through after Voldemeort's demise. It is a very interesting read, and long as hell.

If you create a relationship between Harry and Luna down the road that goes beyond friendship, I will love you forever. Luna has always fascinated me and I am sad that she isn't involved in a lot of fabulous fanfiction, unless I am missing it somehow. In any case, what you have written so far is amazing and I am excited to read more.
JlovesGaara chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
This is a really good story, and I liked the award ceremony. However, I am extremely disappointed that you did not mention Severus Snape. Harry definitely should have mentioned how he protected and saved Harry until his dying breath, and I was eager to see what you were going to do with that. But you didn't! In any case,keep up the great work. This story really deserves more reviews.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow. This story looks amazing so far. One of the first things Harry should do is go visit his godson, Teddy Lupin!
ECGordon chapter 22 . 1/25/2012
I'm crying madly by now. I'm surprised your wonderful story doesn't have many, many reviews more than it has yet. I suppose it depends by the lenght, sometimes seemingly dispersive, of the Japanases-chapters. I know I've felt, now and again, they were a bit too long and a bit too strange for an Harry Potter fanfiction to be really enjoyed; although, I've really liked the way you've bonded them with the Great Britains-plot.

I loved your idea of the Auror Leader, your characters (Luna more than anyone else, but, really, everyone of them!) and the multi-sided complexity of your plot.

I'll gladly read your sequel.

Excuse me for my poor English: I'm Italian.
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »