Reviews for Harry Potter and the Antiquity Link
Gexorian chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Nice to read something that's fresh and is rather unique. Enjoyable read, believable characters, new scenery, an interesting, yet over explained, culture. I felt a few pieces of dialogue were a bit clunky but overall the dialogue was decent.

I will recommend it.
SiriusBlackCat chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Ohhmyygod... I'm not even sure what to say right now... This is The Best Chapter of Any Fanfiction I have Ever Read. Honestly. I cried when Robert died and when Harry's parents died, and with Robert, he's not even an original book character! You just write so amazingly, you made me love him and when he wrote in his letter to Harry that he needed to redeem himself and show himself he could do the noble thing, that was just so sadly amazing. I mean you just write soooo well!

And I just live this story so much, I was reading it today any chance I got. It's 1:44 am right now, but I'm definitely going to keep reading this. And while I've been reading it, I stop sometimes and just have discussions out loud with myself to figure things out, and I was thinking at first that Robert was going to be bad, but then it was horny, but at least I knew someone was gonna be a traitor! And this chapter just reminded me a lot of the TV show 24, which I'm watching right now. Well it reminded me of season 2 of it. Haha. And also I'd been trying to work out how all of this with Kingsley and the point of this was going to turn out. I'd gotten so much as I knew it had something to do with becoming an auror but I knew it was more than that, because he and hestia were making such a big deal out of it. And wow poor harry, but yay he gets this respected and high up job at 18! Yay even more attention and heroism for Harry! Haha I love it! Such a good story!

Just so you know, I came to this story in the first place from one of my other favorite ff writers, who was writing her stories around the same time as this one. She reccomended you after using your baby and the Knut goblin thing in her story. So glad I came and read this story!

This was an awesome awesome chapter, and I hope you might actually be getting all these reviews, especially this one. I might not write as many since idk if u even see them.

Loved this chapter so much, and love this whole story sooo much! Thank you
SiriusBlackCat chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Woah this chapter was very confusing... I hope it gets cleared up next chapter or the one after... Like so this idyllic is all fake? And it's what Kingsley and hestia were talking about before in the real world? And why is harry there? And whats real and what isn't, like everything about the goblin kidnapping? And why is Kingsley doing this to Harry, what is the point and what does he have to succeed in doing? OMG SO MANY QUESTIONSS!

I'm not sure if u even get my reviews or not, but I hope u do, and maybe u could reply if u see this :} thx
SiriusBlackCat chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Loved this chapter!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
OH MY GO OH MY GOD HARRY IS CAPTURED AHHH IM SO GLAD I CAN KEEP READING BECAUSE THIS STORY IS OLD BUT EVEN THOUGHT I HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO RIGHT NOW I DONT CARE AAHH THIS STORY IS SO GOOD
SiriusBlackCat chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Love this chapter! I live the Dudley parts, him finding out about Harry's life. And it was just a really good chapter!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Great chapter! I still want to know what Kingsley wants him to do! And wow this Molly is... Idk even what! Haha glad I can keep reading!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Your story is so good! I like the Ron in your story so much better than the canon Ron! And I wish harry and Ginny were together but right now it works for your story. Aaaaahhhhhh I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KINGSLEY AND HESTIA WERE TALKING ABOUT!
KMH1 chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
This is truly amazing. I am impressed with how you crafted this and I look forward to the sequel. Thank you for all the hours of hard work that you put into this- wow.
leylinjan chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Okay I finished reading your story - and it's 3:50 AM over here so I apologize if I'm not making much sense or if I'm less elaborate than I would usually be. I just wanted to tell you again that this story is a very rare gem and that I have come to love it very much.
It was incredibly well written and practically spellbinding - in more than one sense of the word.
If I can control myself, I'm gonna hold on till tomorrow night for the sequel, but I'm afraid I might sneak a look or two just now before going to bed.
Thank you so much for sharing this. You are an incredibly talented writer - an artist, one could say. This is a very rare gem in fanfiction and I'm really suprised that it hasn't got more reviews.
Love your story!
leylinjan chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
I read this chapter and just thought... wow. This is the first time that I stopped since I started reading 6 hours ago. Your story just inspires and makes me .. think. I would compare it to some of Jonstein Gaarder's work, but it's even too different for that. Amazing, fascinating and brilliantly thoughtful. I love this story and I'm definitely gonna check out your profile - if you have written/are planning to write any original story - please tell us. I love your writing. It's unique and really
really
special.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Your story is addicting and hauntingly beautiful :)
ash.j.silver chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Bravo, finally a post voldemort story that i could enjoy and finish
Lovin-Severus chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
*lets out huge air of breath*
Wow, what an amazing story... Your style of writing is very impressive, and I must say that this is one of those things I could see happening to Harry. While it had occurred to me before that Harry did die in that moment... it never really resonated in me, never 'clicked.'
Really amazing work!
Kiraintheheart chapter 22 . 10/19/2012
Ok, I might be a tiny bit long so bear with me...
I loved the fic and I will read the sequel, and I loved the way you wrote it.
It kinda feels like it was written to be published (that's how good it is)
In the beggining, lets say the firs 7/8 chapters, I wanted to write a review saying:
"what the hell is wrong with Harry? Can't ha be a bit less irritable, and less angry with Molly?
And why is it that he can't decide anything?"
Now, of course, I'm happy that I didn't send it... it kinda feels wrong to be bitching about it.
I liked the time spent in japan, I really did ( for Harry too haha ) and I cryed a lot when I readed the part with james and lilly.
I kinda hope that in the sequel Harry and Luna where together... it feels like they understand eachother better than most (you know, for the rally deep stuff).
Of course if they do, or not, only you can know (you wrote it!) and then me... becouse I'll get on with reading the sequel after I finish writing this review, wich by the wai I did (hihihi).
So, sorry for my grammatics (I'm not english, I live in Italy, and I hope that my writing didn't desgust you... it certainly does me.) and, just so you know, I might be reviewing the sequel too..
Effko chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
Firstly, I would like to send you my greetings from Barcelona. I really enjoyed reading your stories, all of them, I think your way of debating over such important questions of mans life through HP stories is really admirable. I can honestly say, that your stories affected the point of view of my life which is not something easily done. I would like to express my gratitude for this, thank you Semprini. I wanted to thank you more personally, but couldnt find your email. After reading The Antiquity link, I got an idea of you writing the book Harry, Ron and Hermione wrote in this story of yours. I dont know, if you are still interested in writing such stories as I can see, these you wrote a long time ago, but I personally would love to read this one, if you ever considered this option. So, once more I thank you for writting these stories and I wish you all the best in your life.

Yours sincerely, Effko.