Reviews for Ever After
imperfect-lover chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
So, I see that this story hasn't been updated in ages but I have to take a moment to comment anyways...This was amazing. The story itself, the characterization and character interaction...Absolutely beautiful. Thus far, it is my favorite Clamp fanfiction ever. You have a great deal of talent and I dearly hope that this story may be continued one day. Please! We want to know what happens! Have mercy on us, please! :D
LuvversLuvvie chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
I know it has been a couple of years since this story has been updated, but it is so effing amazing! The detail! The characters! The actual story! Your ability to WRITE! Everything is amazing and it would be truly spectacular if there was maybe an update on the horizon
ClearMortality chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
You can imagine my despair upon realizing that there was no "next" button for me to click. Although it's been a while since you last updated, I sincerely hope you'll continue this.
pseudo-quill chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
I've really enjoyed this fic alot, and am quite ashamed that I've never left a review for it. I love how there's characters from so many of CLAMP's works in one fic. The good thing about TRC is that it allows for the inclusion of so many other characters that I love from other CLAMP novels. I can't wait to see what comes next, (I know you have a chapter 13 on your lj that you actually wrote this year) and I hope you won't abandon this fic. It's one of my favorites.
dark kitten chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
Guh. Just... guh. Good gravy, such an EPIC tale and I wish I had a teeny fraction of your talent to write something as delightfully plotful as this! I sincerely hope that you will dust this off and put it before your muses once again to update and perhaps complete this wonderful story that you have graciously chosen to share with the rest of us Tsubasa fans! D
Jenmoon1 chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
good good please update
mistfur chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
Ack! I like this story ,why must you not update? Please do update.

Love the fairy tale taste in the story.
napoleonsfics chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
i've been devouring this story and i just realised i don't think it was ever finished. *cries*
Candasaurus chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
Nyaaaa... you got me hooked. I look forward when you update again!

It's almost killing me that there's still so much more!
Roxie Archer chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
I know I haven't yet reviewed for this and for that, I'm sorry. Ever After is, and has been since it began, my favorite fiction online currently. I cannot say how much I love your writing style in this and I always eagerly await new chapters. I aspire, myself, to the place above my head where this work resides.
Phlogistics chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
This fic is absolutely fantastic! Thank you so, so much for writing this.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh WOW! And has anyone commented on how beautifully woven this story seems so far? I mean, there are more characters here than our usual group. I love the fact that you're adding minor characters!

I love the beginning prologue SO much. It was beautiful. Simply beautiful. I love your writing style even though I can't pinpoint why exactly... But I do love your wit and humor.

Kuro-pii! I wonder how he got that way... All will be explained later I expect. And I wonder who he "kidnapped" from the forest. Which twin I wonder...

I just wanna know if this is going to be hardcore shounen-ai. I mean...from what's going on, it doesn't seem like it so far... Oh well, I can just skip those moments I guess.

Again, loving the story! I have a feeling it's going to be complex! Maybe slightly complex, but more thought out that most fanfics on here.
yumeniai chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
This is lovely. It's so sweet and kind ... and so very fairy-tale-esque. Love it!

Looking forward to future updates!
Ms Bat chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
Thanks for the chapter. It was an awesomely good one. Do continue updating!

Regards

Ms Bat
Plastic Roses chapter 12 . 5/25/2010
Great chapter~! It was ncie hearing about Doumeki's past~ :)