Reviews for Untouchable
BellaEdwardlover1991 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This sounds very interesting! I hope you'll update soon!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This has me fascinated. Supernatural something or other going on. Vampires? Not sure. At any rate, this looks different and excellent thus far.
Yongqi chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
love it. cant wait to see where it goes. As always fantastic work.
My-Edwardx chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
this is going to be an interesting story.

i can tell.

a good interesting by the way.
appafangirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
wow I'm hooked for sure, I love all your stories, keep up the good work!
treacherously chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
sounds like the song, "my skin" by natalie merchant

ive been treated so wrong, ive been treated so long. As if im becomeing untouchable. Im a slow dying flower, im the frost killing night, the sweet turing sour and untouchable.

i really like this plot, can't wait to read more!
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
wow. that was such a great beginning... i am completely intrigued already. you gave us so much to think about- and its only the first chapter! please update again soon.
rosby chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Just from the summary drew me because it was different (plus Edward living in the attic? haha WHERE! jk) but how it began made it even more interesting!

Can't wait for you next chapter!
Bufster chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
im alreay hooked p

amazing plot, cant wait to read more!
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, I really love it! I can't to find out why no one has touched her 5 years. What a great twist.
applesandcaptainswan chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love this story so far, I really want to know what happens next and what actually happened to Bella as well.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Please please update soon!
Fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great idea for a new story! But am curious about Bella's condition thing ... am going to go read the summary. But it's really well-written and awesome (:
aishwar6 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I wonder what happened...this is a really good start! Love the beginning!
MaxGal chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great first chapter. Very curious as to what happened to Bella. Would love to read more of this please.
seasonsinthesun chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like this story! Please continue on! :)
1,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 .. Last Next »