Reviews for Untouchable
treacherously chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
sounds like the song, "my skin" by natalie merchant

ive been treated so wrong, ive been treated so long. As if im becomeing untouchable. Im a slow dying flower, im the frost killing night, the sweet turing sour and untouchable.

i really like this plot, can't wait to read more!
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
wow. that was such a great beginning... i am completely intrigued already. you gave us so much to think about- and its only the first chapter! please update again soon.
rosby chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Just from the summary drew me because it was different (plus Edward living in the attic? haha WHERE! jk) but how it began made it even more interesting!

Can't wait for you next chapter!
Bufster chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
im alreay hooked p

amazing plot, cant wait to read more!
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, I really love it! I can't to find out why no one has touched her 5 years. What a great twist.
applesandcaptainswan chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love this story so far, I really want to know what happens next and what actually happened to Bella as well.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Please please update soon!
Fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great idea for a new story! But am curious about Bella's condition thing ... am going to go read the summary. But it's really well-written and awesome (:
aishwar6 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I wonder what happened...this is a really good start! Love the beginning!
MaxGal chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great first chapter. Very curious as to what happened to Bella. Would love to read more of this please.
seasonsinthesun chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like this story! Please continue on! :)
NeverCriticizeRomeo chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
confused but i think that is suppose to happen
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
It sounds really really interesting, so please update soon id love to know how the story goes on.

But I have a question: Is this an all human story or are there vamps and wolfes in it, because otherwise I cant imagine why Jake couldnt touch Bella...I really am confused, or perhaps part of her skin was destroyed due to the impact...I have no idea, so you just HAVE to update soon!

You wouldnt want us to be confused for too long, would you

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
birdee18 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
OK, I'm officially hooked! I need to know what happened to Bella when she fell. Why wouldn't Jake go near her anymore? Does it have something to do with Edward? I want to know. No, I need to know!
Socialxxhazard chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
LOL you should give up FF and publish your work. ]

you'd make tons.

(please keep writing this one tho its cool)
Penelope BallyCastle chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Really interesting O:

Can't wait to see what happens!
1,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 Next »