Reviews for Untouchable
MissingJames chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
Are you serious? I definitely care about this story. I hope you will update as soon as you can.
Nelum Camilla chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
:) grat to se that you are back.
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
aaaw, that was cute :)
cheltivia chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
ohhh u sneaky devil u ...i would never have guessed that...good job at keeping my so engrossed in this it...update
cheltivia chapter 3 . 7/19/2010 head hurts from trying to figure whats up with far i came up, toxic skin, bad breath, xtremely hot skin, a face thats has on warts...and finally really bad BO
Immortalfantasylover chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
Wait, so Jacob knows about the reason why Bella can't touch people because he went freaky on her, so what problem does Jacob have about ghosts? Please update soon!
fish525 chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
Wow! I loved this. What a wonderful concept. I was sobbing in the last chapter and relieved with this one. Bella's isolation was heartbreaking, something that is just part of who people (maybe just women) are. That no matter how many relationships, how many people in our lives to still feel isolated and alone, that no one sees us, hears us or understands who we really are.

Thank you for sharing your amazing imagination and tremendous gift of writing.
littlesunshinebee chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
This is buggin me, I want to know whats going on with Bella. I can't imagine why people won't touch her, what happened to her skin. I mean, there were no rocks right? i can't recall that any rocks have messed her up during the fall off the cliff. And even then, it would 'just' be scars. I can imagine burnscars would scare people of, (as in burned skin), but since she fell into water, that is probably not what happened.

DAMN IT, i want to know! it's killing me.
m0t0b33 chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
okay...awesome please don't be that late with the following updates...can't wait what's next. it kinda keeps me on edge but in a good way. the anticipation i feel is like expecting x-mas all over again
123456dog chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
I'm so glad you updated! I've kept this story on my favs list hoping that you wouldn't give it up. It's such a unique concept. Plus I do love stories with a bit of supernatural/scifi mixed in with the romance. My heart broke for Bella for so long when no one would touch her! How isolated and alone she must have felt! But now she has Edward and Alice and Jasper.

I wonder if we will meet the other Cullens?

I understand about real life but I hope you keep the story going!

Thanks for the update!
anonymus chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Oh GOD! this is great! I was really starting to lose hope on this story, thank you for not letting us down! it's wonderful to finally read something from you again. I hope we won't have to wait so long for the next chapter. By the way, are you going to continue with "How to hear"? Sorry for asking through this review, but I'm hoping you can answer
ohsynapse chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Terrific! The mystery kept it interesting, and I never felt bored reading the chapters you put up.

However, I want to know why Jacob was such an ass to Bella. How the hell would /he/ know about ghosts?

Great story. Keep it up.

P.S. Please tell me this is going to have a happy ending. Or at least an ending we could all live with.
katt-ryn chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
WHAT! Not care. I was just worried Bella would have to spend so much time in the freezing water. There's still lots of hmmmmmmmmms that need answering so don't give up on us yet. Thanks for the update and the background.
Evil Black Poppies chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Loved it! So original! I'm happy to see that you've updated. And actually you're not the only one whose gotten an idea from Placebo's awesomeness. My whole story was inspired by their song 'In The Cold Light of Morning'.

I'm loving Ghostward.:D

xo, Sam [AKA: Evil Black Poppies]
sujari6 chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Really interesting, intriguing and unusual story. I hope it can be resolved so Edward and Bella, and Alice and Jasper can all be together. Please update again soon.
1,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »