Reviews for Untouchable
Michellee chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
JUST found your story- I am INLOVE with it, as usual! Please update this one soon! 3
TwilightGirl4 chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
You must be kidding if you don't think people care anymore. This story is so amazing. Your WRITING is so amazing. You really have talent and I'm so addicted. ) Thank you for remembering your fans.
VronniePantz chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
so intrigued :)
MissingJames chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
Are you serious? I definitely care about this story. I hope you will update as soon as you can.
Nelum Camilla chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
:) grat to se that you are back.
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
aaaw, that was cute :)
cheltivia chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
ohhh u sneaky devil u ...i would never have guessed that...good job at keeping my so engrossed in this story...love it...update
cheltivia chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
hmmmmm...my head hurts from trying to figure whats up with bella...so far i came up, toxic skin, bad breath, xtremely hot skin, a face thats has on warts...and finally really bad BO
Immortalfantasylover chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
Wait, so Jacob knows about the reason why Bella can't touch people because he went freaky on her, so what problem does Jacob have about ghosts? Please update soon!
fish525 chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
Wow! I loved this. What a wonderful concept. I was sobbing in the last chapter and relieved with this one. Bella's isolation was heartbreaking, something that is just part of who people (maybe just women) are. That no matter how many relationships, how many people in our lives to still feel isolated and alone, that no one sees us, hears us or understands who we really are.

Thank you for sharing your amazing imagination and tremendous gift of writing.
littlesunshinebee chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
This is buggin me, I want to know whats going on with Bella. I can't imagine why people won't touch her, what happened to her skin. I mean, there were no rocks right? i can't recall that any rocks have messed her up during the fall off the cliff. And even then, it would 'just' be scars. I can imagine burnscars would scare people of, (as in burned skin), but since she fell into water, that is probably not what happened.

DAMN IT, i want to know! it's killing me.
m0t0b33 chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
okay...awesome save...now please don't be that late with the following updates...can't wait what's next. it kinda keeps me on edge but in a good way. the anticipation i feel is like expecting x-mas all over again
123456dog chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
I'm so glad you updated! I've kept this story on my favs list hoping that you wouldn't give it up. It's such a unique concept. Plus I do love stories with a bit of supernatural/scifi mixed in with the romance. My heart broke for Bella for so long when no one would touch her! How isolated and alone she must have felt! But now she has Edward and Alice and Jasper.

I wonder if we will meet the other Cullens?

I understand about real life but I hope you keep the story going!

Thanks for the update!
anonymus chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Oh GOD! this is great! I was really starting to lose hope on this story, thank you for not letting us down! it's wonderful to finally read something from you again. I hope we won't have to wait so long for the next chapter. By the way, are you going to continue with "How to hear"? Sorry for asking through this review, but I'm hoping you can answer
ohsynapse chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Terrific! The mystery kept it interesting, and I never felt bored reading the chapters you put up.

However, I want to know why Jacob was such an ass to Bella. How the hell would /he/ know about ghosts?

Great story. Keep it up.

-Bex

P.S. Please tell me this is going to have a happy ending. Or at least an ending we could all live with.
1,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »