Reviews for Untouchable
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I'm liking the story even if Bella seems a little pathetic though I understand it must be hard to not have any affection.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I like it so far but not really liking Bella not letting her dad take her to school. Come on he just bought you a truck. Be nice.
Twilighter368 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
The window was open when she looked up? He's not a vampire but what is he? He obviously came out of the window.
Twilighter368 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
When he asked whys she was so special it's because he knew something about her not because he was trying to be a douche. The question is, what did he know?
Twilighter368 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Okay...?
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I know it's been a long time, but I hope you decide to update this. It's really, really wonderful.
twilightaddict270 chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Hi :) I reaaaaallly love this story but I see you haven't updated since 2010 :( bummer. I wonder if your still even on this site..well if you are plzzz update or say something about why you've been gone. Dont leave me hangin haha ok byeeee..this is one of my favorite Edwards btw!
madisonbelle chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This story looks great! Do u have plans to update? Would hate to get I invested in a story that won't be completed
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Loved loved this story! Please please do not abandon it!
Jess1991 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
omg i love this story
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
is this not going to be finished?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
this is a very nice story..! I mean i am happy at least somebody has come with something different and mostly everybody is like 'Edward -player, Bella-quite girl, and suddenly LOVE!' and things along that line weather its office,college or you for dreaming up this idea
No Longer Kiss of Immortality chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Im still reading please update I love this story. Its amazing
LoverboyIsDead chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Hey, what's going on with this story? I fell in love with it but then I realised that you haven't updated for quite some time. Will you finish it?
peyotemusic chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Overall I didn't expect a ghost story. I can see where this would be hard to move forward but it didn't feel ended either so I'm honestly still a bit perplexed. Will the story continue?
1,526 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »