Reviews for Untouchable
Please! Keep writing!
Blueelisa chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Hey,just wanted to say that i really loved your story, its really unique. I hope you keep it up i cant wait for the net update. , really hope its soon. Thanks for a great story anyway please do not leave it unfinished.
campyrs chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Wow! What an interesting story. It had me guessing all the way uo tp the last chapter. Thank you!
Amineh1825 chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Keep going please!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Are you kidding? Bella is seriously annoying me. I'm sorry nothing against you...the writing is great I'm just not liking a character. She's just pathetic and obsessive.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I'm liking the story even if Bella seems a little pathetic though I understand it must be hard to not have any affection.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I like it so far but not really liking Bella not letting her dad take her to school. Come on he just bought you a truck. Be nice.
Twilighter368 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
The window was open when she looked up? He's not a vampire but what is he? He obviously came out of the window.
Twilighter368 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
When he asked whys she was so special it's because he knew something about her not because he was trying to be a douche. The question is, what did he know?
Twilighter368 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Okay...?
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I know it's been a long time, but I hope you decide to update this. It's really, really wonderful.
twilightaddict270 chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Hi :) I reaaaaallly love this story but I see you haven't updated since 2010 :( bummer. I wonder if your still even on this site..well if you are plzzz update or say something about why you've been gone. Dont leave me hangin haha ok byeeee..this is one of my favorite Edwards btw!
madisonbelle chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This story looks great! Do u have plans to update? Would hate to get I invested in a story that won't be completed
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Loved loved this story! Please please do not abandon it!
1,532 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »