Reviews for Untouchable
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
is this not going to be finished?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
this is a very nice story..! I mean i am happy at least somebody has come with something different and mostly everybody is like 'Edward -player, Bella-quite girl, and suddenly LOVE!' and things along that line weather its office,college or you for dreaming up this idea
No Longer Kiss of Immortality chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Im still reading please update I love this story. Its amazing
LoverboyIsDead chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Hey, what's going on with this story? I fell in love with it but then I realised that you haven't updated for quite some time. Will you finish it?
peyotemusic chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Overall I didn't expect a ghost story. I can see where this would be hard to move forward but it didn't feel ended either so I'm honestly still a bit perplexed. Will the story continue?
pinkstainedcheeks chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
I just read the whole thing for about three hours straight and I love it. It looks like it hasn't been updated since 2010. Which makes me sad. I wish you'd update this and Collision of Worlds, I loved that one as well.

Maybe you have writer's block or maybe you're busy but when you have the time or inspiration I hope you continue3
chatterbox33 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I love the mystery ... Poor Bella! Im guessing Edward saved her before & somehow marked he or reversed her polarity.
TxTwiMom chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
This was a great story. It was in my alerts for a very long time before I finally decided to read it, complete or not. I like where it ended. Even though it would have been nice to know a little about the future, I enjoyed it just as it is. So many stories have the same plot, over and over, but I have to say that yours was very different. Thanks for writing it!
Razeus1 chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
I'm blown away by the creative and originality of this story!

Thank you sooo much!

I do have a question though... the story sounds complete but isn't labeled as such...Do you plan further chapters?
t17381 chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
i like this fic. very interestimg and well developed.;)
carina2026 chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Your story is so interesting! Are you gonna finish it?
Vampire esje chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
ow. please go on with the story! I'm curious about the story between Alice and Jasper...
OPatron chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
please continue this story. its really pretty amazing!
Dragonmama45 chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
I love this story! I love rereading it, always has the same heart throb effect. Please please update soon!
chacha73 chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
Awesome, wonderful, beautiful story! Loved every minute of it!

Thank you so much for sharing!

And please, please, please don't forget about this story and update it soon!
1,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »