Reviews for Untouchable
Natalia Mazaur chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Um, I believe the term I'm currently suffering from is called: "Hook, Line, and Sinker."

PLEASE tell me you're going to continue this story. I will not be able to survive without it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue it. Please?
twifan3 chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
I like this story. I was confused when Alice was eating bc i thought all 3 of them were vamps. But then i KNEW something was up with eddie. And the whole ghost/died for you story... i was like "Whoa! What just happened?"

Aaaany waysss. Good Story.
DreamerOfTwilight chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Holy crow! Loved it, a very interesting twist vs the original. I won't lie, I was nervous I found an abandoned story when I was clueless a 2 chapters ago and only 2 chapters remaining. And BAM all of a sudden answers. Thank you! It is original and deserves a sequal. I would like to know why Jacob was so cold towards Bella. Had Edward been a vamp it would sync. But his tribe loathed vampires not ghost. I want to know his reasoning for his hate. I want closure and I'm certain Bella would also. So please consider this.
xLiL.mIzZ.uChIhAx chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
yay great story :))) lovin it ! i love your style of writing aswell really professional and i especially love how you managed to change the whole vampire story into a ghost story without making it seem stupid and boring but on the contrary like a real awesome book :)))) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ! 3
LittleLionWoman chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
great story! I like how you kind of keep the story plot of twilight, only twiking the vampires out and creating ghosts! awesome!
Miss-Reed-Brennan chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
OMFUDGINGE!UPDATE YOUR STORIES(HEARING ONE ND THIS ONE!) ASAP!

xoxo-

Miss-Reed-Brennan
r99smith chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
I just found this story. It is wonderful. I am looking forward to why/how Jake knows she has been touched by "one of them"
berdb chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Damn! He 's a ghost? How's that gonna work?
rubell chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
ok, i am so sad that you seem to have quit this story...and just when it started to get really good! no, just when the good part starts...it has been good the whole way through...
rubell chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
how have i never read this?
rubell chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
so does that mean no updates till breaking dawn? lol...j/k, i know i am a newbie and i am excited!
rubell chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
*hand on hip, other hand waiving finger!* bad ff! youre fired! lol...pretty much just love this!
rubell chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
i am glad he is being easy with her, he realizes how fragile she is...
rubell chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
how sad!
rubell chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
sooo flipping curious as to what this is about!
1,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »