Reviews for Punishment
Annimo chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I can't even begin to describe how intense this was... It was dark in a good way, the sweet part of it may have come a little rushed but I liked it nevertheless, nice work.
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
I have to say JM, the OOC really fit into the story and was necessary for the storyline. What I mean overall though is that that was absolutely beautiful...it really was. I am so touched by that piece of writing, I really am. And in just 4 chapters. Revy being hurt and everyone coming together for Revy and Rock...I can't believe I just found this! Great job!
allyson chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
this is fuking amazing bro
Zero-Tails317 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Oh my gosh this was so nice. I squealed like a girl at the vows, haha
Zero-Tails317 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
So sad she can't have a kid since I wonder how Revy would be as a mother, hehe.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Poor Revy...
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh boy...
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Awesome:)
2black2butterfly chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
T. T DUDEEEE I'm seriously crying here sooo emotional ...everyone is soo tuff but they're just big softies too ohhh and Balalaika just too much ...me encanto :D ...now let's see if there is more :)
jonray chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Holy Crap! Really enjoying the story and your writing - plus the characterizations are dead on target
Thanks again for sharing
cheers
TykkiMikk chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
you know what would have been a hell of a lot scarier is if you could (COULD being key term here(iv seen Roberta's blood trail)) add Roberta in the mix when Willy was getting tortured
Awall89 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Lovin' your Black Lagoon fics, these stories are no exception. Awesome stuff. I think you nailed the characters down really well. Had some good laughs. Thanks for the great read, hope you decide to continue on in the fandom again one of these days.
tonytaker chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
nice
Fairytale Warrior chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Great job :)

It was an interesting idea to use and you managed to bring it together rather well. I did notice, though, that in chapter 2 a few people were a little too emotional ; it didnt make the read any less enjoyable and I'm not saying its horrid and you should go back and fix it or anything. I just thought you would prefer an honest review

That was the only problem I found, everything else is great.
MarshalZhukov chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
as always, simply wonderful

I apologize for not coming around to drop this review sooner. No I know what I've been missing out on.