Reviews for RegretRememberRelease
Darth Malleus chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very nice, I like it... I'm a little late to the party considering this was posted in 2009, but it was a good little one-shot. Thanks for sharing.
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ah, I don't have much to say. What can I? You chose to write on a character that, I believe, no one has ever thought to write about before. Which happens to be something I love to see.

I cannot respond on *her* characterization besides the fact that I find it to be highly believeable. And I can only say that the rest of the characters (mentioned so briefly) are all wonderfully in character as well.

This was a simple moment-out-of-time that nearly made me cry. You portrayed that regret, that heartache, of Tohru's grandmother without any use of unneeded drama or flowery words. You simply stated the facts how they were: Kyoko is dead, nothing can be done about that. Nothing can change that. But one can chose to accept that and keep living.

That...is a tough thing to do. Something that Tohru struggles with throughout a large portion of the manga, only letting go when she realizes that 'letting go' does not equal 'forgetting.' And, it seems, Tohru's grandmother had to put up with such grief for a far longer period than Tohru had. It's nice to see her have such a burden lifted off her shoulders because, no matter what she did in the past, she desired change. She desired repentance, and that means she was not a person worthy of such pain.

That's all that I really have to say on this, besides the little touches you put throughtout this one-shot; such as the gummy bear, the mention of Tohru's grandfather, and the onigiri. They make the story special, while the excellent grammar and spelling make the story highly enjoyable.

So, thank you for choosing to write a story about a character never thought about in this fandom before. I already know that this story will not get the reviews that it deserves; since there is barely any mention of Tohru, Yuki, Kyo, Shigure, or some unknown 16th Zodiac animal (or what have you), but I thank you none the less and also give you kudos!

I wish you the best of luck with writing fanfiction (this one was simply amazing) and take care! ()o
ValueMyHeart chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
i started to cry on this, good job!