Reviews for This Is Not An Invitational
Svelis chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
this two are such a sweet heart in their own exclusively way!
vivilovesyou chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
AAAAhhh XD XD XP XD lol my faces.
You need to do another one, I mean xanxus did say he was gonna come more often... XD
Luffyko chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh my god, I could just imagine the water spilling everywhere in that bathroom. Wow. xD
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I just love this two together!
Kvrosawa chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
*q* This was hawt.

I feel bad for squalos poor head. XD
te32 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
pls write some more like this ! smth like a multi chapter perhaps ! i really loved the way you wrote them! the way you described everything so pls write some more XS! thanks for writing this ! awesome !

amazing!

love it! ;)
CommanderRatchet57 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh man I love your stories so much! I've read all of your Xanxus/Squalo stories and they are the best ones on ff! Please continue to write more stories with these two! Thank you :)
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
haha HOT~
Shatterdoll chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh I love reading bathtub sex. I loved your descriptions, and you did an excellent job of setting the various moods. Truly enjoyed it.
mephistocat chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
XD Nuu! Squalo! Your sanctuary has been overtaken! Perhaps it's because you're Xanxus' bitch? -laughs-

Something tells me that the poor man will never find a shag-less blessing. _; Or maybe he'll just have to keep finding new ones? XD

Anyway, yes! Brilliant fic. I love the way you wrote them-something about the characterisations was cute (how the heck you managed that I have no idea, but go figure). Ace fic. _
ktina21 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
*grabs issues to stop nosebleeding*

Always a pleasure to read your fics...!

Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
LOL Squalo is Xanxus's bitch XD this was almost too cute, simple, yet hot at the same time. as usual, a wonderful story.