Reviews for A Cosmic Joke
WRose chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
A Captain and a doctor walk into the bar.
The doctor goes and the Captain realises that the doctor to "repair" the universe in the doctor's views will always work to his mates death. Ianto's death. Then he stands, exits and goes and succeedes on his way to bring his mate back forever.
The future hasn't happened yet. Isn't set in stone.

...
the doctor works towards 'a future to his liking' . That doesn't mean it( future) should be like it( his formed and patched idea)!
Cause the future won't be how the doctor wants it!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow. That was intense. And well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Gosh this fic is making me cry. This is really good, very well-written, and I love your characterizations. It always makes me really sad to think how Jack becomes like the Doctor in the end of CoE, running away from the deaths he's caused, and you showed it really well.
TheNotedMusician chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Aww, poor Jack...I like they way you paralleled it to the Doctor. Great job!

TheNotedMusician
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Holy freakin cow. I can't think what I want to say except that this was fantastic...
CookieDoughLaura chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Brilliant, brought me to tears. x
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awwwww. That's so sad. Poor Jack. I do like the entrance though. Jack's at least trying.
BellsAndRoses chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
The writing in this story was fantastic. You've captured Jack's new found understanding of the Doctor, and the sorrow that is in both men's hearts.
Ren Spencer chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
... Wow. Just wow. What else is there to say?
sudipal chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh god, I kind of want to cry right now.

You wrote this encounter really well.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
:'(

so sad... i'm crying.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Absolutely devastating. Haunting and fantastic and probably truefax.

Gx
agentcherub chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aw thats sad
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
A sad tale, what both of them need to remember is the reason they lost everything and why their actions were important. If their loved ones meant that much to them then they should celebrate their lives not bury them anew.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
well that was not cheerful. very sad it was good to read though keep up the great work!