Reviews for ID
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 3/29
I THINK I understood what they were talking about, but just incase, help me because I'm a naïve child who does not understand the ways of the heart. I couldn't understand Shawn and Reid's smart-speak.
SamanthaPerry0 chapter 1 . 1/17
I think it would be interesting if you made a sequel. Like one-shots where Reid and Spencer meet up and just talk about all the ducky things in their lives and give each other advice. EspicAlly Shawn and how he gives advice to Reid about picking up girls with their gifts
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I recently started watching criminal minds and I love the idea of the two Spencers meeting
crim grin chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
any chance you will continue this story?
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
There should be more things like this. Why aren't there more things like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I think I read this story at least one every few months. You have a great grasp of the characters. Love it.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Shivers. That was amazing! My two favourite Spencers interacting and sharing IQs ;)
pikpocket chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was a really great story! I would love to read a Sequal or continuation! :)
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Loved it! :) amazing
Toothless' Human Hatchling chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Psych didn't even exist when Reid shot Dowd. So why write a fanfiction on it? Why not have a story where Lassie goes to visit his brothers grave a year or so later and have Shawn follow him out of annoyance?

This one-shot just doesn't make sense to me, since I know that couldn't have happens because Criminal Minds is one year ahead of Psych and LDSK was in Season One of CM.
Ulimo chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great Oneshot! I'm glad someone pointed out that Lassie and Dowd are played by the same guy.

Like every episode, every fic should have a Pineapple. Thanks for putting that in there.

Until next time,

CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I just watched this episode today, and I came looking for a crossover between Psych & Criminal Minds. I have to say that this was a very well written story, and I hope that you'll consider writing a sequel or at least another story in these two Universes!
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awwww! Awesomeness. Good job with the whole dowd as lassies twin. I always thought about doing something like this.
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Two of my favorite couples in one story. Oh, you do know how to treat a girl.
ProjectLithium chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I've re-read this over and over again, love it so much. I am incredibly critical and always looking for improvement, but I don't think there's anything to change about this story. Fantastic.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »