Reviews for ID
I recently started watching criminal minds and I love the idea of the two Spencers meeting
crim grin chapter 1 . 6/1
any chance you will continue this story?
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
There should be more things like this. Why aren't there more things like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I think I read this story at least one every few months. You have a great grasp of the characters. Love it.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Shivers. That was amazing! My two favourite Spencers interacting and sharing IQs ;)
pikpocket chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was a really great story! I would love to read a Sequal or continuation! :)
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Loved it! :) amazing
Toothless' Human Hatchling chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Psych didn't even exist when Reid shot Dowd. So why write a fanfiction on it? Why not have a story where Lassie goes to visit his brothers grave a year or so later and have Shawn follow him out of annoyance?

This one-shot just doesn't make sense to me, since I know that couldn't have happens because Criminal Minds is one year ahead of Psych and LDSK was in Season One of CM.
Ulimo chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great Oneshot! I'm glad someone pointed out that Lassie and Dowd are played by the same guy.

Like every episode, every fic should have a Pineapple. Thanks for putting that in there.

Until next time,

CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I just watched this episode today, and I came looking for a crossover between Psych & Criminal Minds. I have to say that this was a very well written story, and I hope that you'll consider writing a sequel or at least another story in these two Universes!
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awwww! Awesomeness. Good job with the whole dowd as lassies twin. I always thought about doing something like this.
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Two of my favorite couples in one story. Oh, you do know how to treat a girl.
ProjectLithium chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I've re-read this over and over again, love it so much. I am incredibly critical and always looking for improvement, but I don't think there's anything to change about this story. Fantastic.
dragons an' fire chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was great. Excellent characterization. I would love to read a follow up fic, a call from Reid to Shawn, a case that crosses over, even a follow up on how Lassie deals with his twin's death. You have really got a lot of material to work with here. Thanks for writing!
justjoe chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
A really nice story. Everyone was in character and the scenario wasn't too unbelievable. Well done.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »