Reviews for A Comedy of Manors
Hermitt chapter 6 . 8/19
This is a ridiculously perfect story and I loved every moment of it. Thank you for writing it! I was genuinely laughing out loud in parts. Lucius's confusion was perfect and Hermione's composure was enviable, and all characters were totally satisfying to read. Great story.
LieweHeksie chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
amsev chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
Simply lovely, even though there were a couple points I wanted to give Lucius a swift kick for being such an awkward cupid of sorts. Very nicely written! I enjoy your stories so much!
CrazySlytherin chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
enjoyed this
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
This was delightful!

Though I did kinda want a Love Triangle between them... hee hee.
RevDorothyL chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Very well done.
ellieloves2read chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Wonderful! One of the best
Franka chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
I really loved your story. I have only one little thing: I don't see hermione as a woman, who would wear stocking with open toe shoes ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Brilliant :)
Sue Donym chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Okay. How in the world have I not read this story already? I loved it to pieces. Intelligent banter, super sexy love scene, Sev and Lucius as old friends, classy Hermione... it had everything I love about a Lucius/Hermione fic. I am so happy I read this. Thank you!
ljpjcg chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
This was a fun and amusing romp, especially all the dialogue between LM/HG an LM/SS. As much as it pains me to see SS with another, the main pairing left me distracted quite enough.
nitefang chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I can't stop crying from laughing so hard. I mean, the first thing that set me off was "Bulstrode, of whom we all despaired" but then the SHOES. Oh, goodness.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
This was one of the most wonderful stories I have read on fanfiction. It is clever, witty, intense, well, it's just a joy to read. I had a smile on my face almost the entire time, and there was much laughter and ah ha moments. I loved when Lucius and Hermoine zinged each other. Such fun to read!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Hehe, Lucious has a foot fetish! :P
Hermione-Fan chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Tank you so much for this funny Lumione story!