Reviews for A Comedy of Manors
Brilliant :)
Sue Donym chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Okay. How in the world have I not read this story already? I loved it to pieces. Intelligent banter, super sexy love scene, Sev and Lucius as old friends, classy Hermione... it had everything I love about a Lucius/Hermione fic. I am so happy I read this. Thank you!
ljpjcg chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
This was a fun and amusing romp, especially all the dialogue between LM/HG an LM/SS. As much as it pains me to see SS with another, the main pairing left me distracted quite enough.
nitefang chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I can't stop crying from laughing so hard. I mean, the first thing that set me off was "Bulstrode, of whom we all despaired" but then the SHOES. Oh, goodness.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
This was one of the most wonderful stories I have read on fanfiction. It is clever, witty, intense, well, it's just a joy to read. I had a smile on my face almost the entire time, and there was much laughter and ah ha moments. I loved when Lucius and Hermoine zinged each other. Such fun to read!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Hehe, Lucious has a foot fetish! :P
Hermione-Fan chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Tank you so much for this funny Lumione story!
Miss Nailia chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
great story, it's so cute i don't know how else i could describe i love hermione lucius pairings and i remember why when i read stories like yours. thank you!
Mary Ann chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I really liked the story. Just a minor point to bring to your attention. In the last chapter you have LM take of HG's shoes but then a paragraph later HG rubs her shoes along his body. But again it was a fun and delightful story. Thank you for writing
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Your stories are broadening my vocabulary! I love your use of the English language. I also love me some Lumione!
Smithback chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
awesome!
liljennmartin chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Interesting & creative story with great writing!
starlite22 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
great story and banter between Herminoe and Lucius.
roon0 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I have enjoyed this story hugely. Thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Is a lightbulb going off in Lucius's head?