Reviews for Thursday Nights
simplymaraxo chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
update soon pls..

its hard to live the story knowing that the last chapter...the main characters are not in good terms..
and it actually made it more exciting/..
bethroann chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
Read the whole story in one night. i hope you plan on continuing.
living-4-a-reason chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
you have no idea what i'm feeling right now. i hate waiting for the next chapter. but since it's you and this is one heck of a story, i'll continue to wait...
goldseadragon chapter 22 . 8/11/2011
I'm so addicted to this story, I hope you finish it!
EdwardMakesMySkinSparkle chapter 22 . 5/8/2011
gloria prpltat chapter 22 . 4/29/2011
I love it! I'm suffering with them! Please update soon I' diying to know what happens.

I know edward is gonna say something to oprah, I relly hope it saves theyr relationship
Meli Lullaby chapter 22 . 4/20/2011
OMGosh! You had me waiting for 11 months to leave me with a cliffhanger! I love your story... Please don't have me waiting for another 11 months :)
sarahhhh9513 chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
Okkay so i think im gonna die if i have to wait for a long time for the next chapter! Please please pretty please update soon!
JustToLetYouKnow chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
Arggghhh, awesome chapter :D

Awww Bella :/

Secret Hopeless Romantic chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
i dont hate it. i love a bit of drama and a grovelling edward but i just hope the next chapter is updated soon cos you got me intrigued about the oprah thing, though its probably edward or something that resolves the problem you have my interest picked please dont keep me on edge.
trishchar chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
Yea! An update! These two kill me!
KACULLEN chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
Ok I hate Bella so much right now it's not even funny. I mean she knows that the two of them are working together on a movie and she doesn't stop for two seconds to think that maybe this was for scene. I fell horrible for Edward because he did nothing wrong and nobody gave him a chance to explain anything. I hope Bella is racked with guilt after this. Sorry but Bella is on my bad list right now. Please don't take a year to update this time :)
Music Is My Name chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
oops i meant fanfiction in the other review not facebook :D
Music Is My Name chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
I MISSED THIS STORY SO MUCH! :) I read it about a year and a half ago (I had a different pen name back then) and every few months I'd check back in just to make sure facebook didn't screw me over and not alert me that it was updated :) Loved the chapter and the story and I can't wait for the next update
arrime chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
I'm gkad you can write again,but I think I now why I was not sad it the story wasn't updated much silly kind that makes you laugh a the stupidity of the 's always bad when you stop caring about them,but when you considr them a bit more inteligent then retarded it's bad