Reviews for Oblique
Pinboo chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Read this years ago, come again now. The dialogues are witty and i totally can feel the connection they had *sigh
Winxmagicalheroes chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
That was sweet
weland chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very sweet.
SJDHDVBEJB chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh, I love this so much. The world needs more GinoXKallen.
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Very, very well done. I'm impressed. You made the events interesting while still keeping them believable and refraining from over-embellishment. Both Kallen and Gino acted as one would expect them to, making for an enjoyable read. Of all of the GinoKallen fanfiction I have read, this is my favorite.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
beautiful! loved it! you did a wonderful job of showing kallen's conflicted emotions, and the beginning with anya's commentary was hilarious XDD
CriticOfMany chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I am very much in love with your story.
I absolutely adore Gino and I agree there should
be more Fanfictions about them.
I am also very impressed by how well you had the characters down,I can just see it all happening.
This may sound weird but, your story is one of the ones that is so like the anime that I some times forget if it was the anime or a that makes any sense at all.
I just wanted to say that I love your story.

CriticOfMany
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh, yes, I loved this fic! It is as complete and realistic example of a relationship. Gino is, after Euphie and Suzaku, my favorite character in the series, and one of the most interesting and enjoyable (I also admit that I like the prototype of fun and carefree guy) and Kallen is a great character. Fic definitely shows in the wonderful chemistry they had. The first I was amused with Gino presenting his "bride "... It's just so ... Gino :D
Congratulations.
Kisses!
DuQaine chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
That was amazing! I loved how very true to their characters Gino and Kallen was. It was a treat to read about Gino getting jealous too! Good job!
ibuberu chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This is lovely. I absolutely adore how you managed to capture Gino and Kallen so well in this piece. And I the style you applied in your writing here, too. The way you portrayed Kallen's hostility in the beginning was near perfection, and her dedication to Zero throughout the fic was also well-maintained. Especially despite the fact that she began to develop feelings for Gino. Kudos to you.
Nonspecific-Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww! Such a sweet story. And you're right. The world could use some more Kallen x Gino. I adore that couple. Ever since I saw that Gino had an attraction to Kallen. I found it really cute. Really cute story. 3
rinkaku chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
im hoping theres a part 2 of this fic! i keep on squealing none stop wen i read it,or just remembering it,and my friends are so damned clueless why im acting lyk that.

hehehe, write more gino/kal fic huh? im looking forward 4 dat diamond mask! love u and ur fic.
kageshoujo chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Again, a beautiful KallenxGino fic. XD I laughed out loud and teared up while reading it, all alone on my bed... so relieving. Beautiful. I love you you tell of how their relationship progresses, from Kallen hating Gino until she misses him and all that. (On a side note, I need a man like Gino. Kudos to him for being so patient) Beautiful work. :D
N.T. Embe chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I... admit I have not seen all of Code Geass yet... I couldn't stand to watch it after a while, R2 got to me so badly. So I cut off the tale at episode 11. That being said, various tidbits and a naturally curious and thoughtful mind encouraged me to piece the rest together, so I know in general concepts how the anime ends.

Still~ My love for Kallen is something that will never change, since the first time I learned of her, saw her, and so on~ It is inevitable then, that I should be pained when she is, be joyous and passionate with her, and so on. Because one revels in the same things that those they care for do, no? And vice versa, whether bad or good. So when things progressed more, and I began to see how things declined between Kallen and Zero... Kallen and Lelouch, even... I think I ached and became all too melancholy to be able to continue the anime. Perhaps the only thing in the entire anime that flared any sort of joy and hope in me again was the unexpected and forward love that Gino showed for her, at first sight~

-Pauses and muses quietly for a moment-

I want to thank you, for writing a tale like this. Because it's difficult... to find tales that are not romance, pairing-oriented and all about the love-making or the cute stuff. What you've written is the story, the step-by-step, difficult process they went through... the story that makes me feel as though something that was so terribly injured inside my heart when I continued Code Geass with R2, is now healing over. And to an extent, I'm sure that Kallen feels that way too. So thank you, for such a wonderful tale~ It is beautiful, and thoughtful and thought-provoking.

...and wholesome, healing. -Smiles warmly- Many, many thanks to you, for this lovely salve to an injury I thought would never heal. -Bows gently-
ishala8 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Oh, how sweet! Thanks for sharing.