Reviews for Okage: Dark Tempest
Luz chapter 31 . 8/10/2014
Wow. Just. Whoa.
That was one wild ride, I'll give you that. Man. I'm kind of disappointed I made it to the end so soon. But! It makes me really happy to see such a well-written Okage fanfic story. Plus, it's complete! I wish I could read more Okage fanfics that we as well-written as your own. I can only hope!
Anyways... No matter what you decide to do now, I wish you the best of luck!
Luz chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
THE FEELS ARE HARD WITH THIS ONE
I just read the first chapter with Linda and Epros, and I have got to be honest here: my eyes were GLUED TO THE SCREEN
Love, love, LOVING this story already! Just wanted to give out my input. Gonna go read the rest of this marvelous story now
laurexine flight chapter 31 . 7/23/2010
I read this whole story on my phone and I was never able to review untill today! Thank you for making such a wonderfuly complex and compelling story! Never stop writing, Never!

I cant wait untill you finish the one you are on now!
themutesiren chapter 30 . 3/18/2010
That was really, really good! The only thing I could complain about is the lack of alot of Stan Rose stuff, but I won't. It would be really good if you wrote a sequle to the story, but it's complete in itself. Untill the next story!-Tsuki
sarota peech chapter 30 . 11/4/2009
"Lidna...I AM YOUR FATHER!"

Just kidding. Me and my sister just a bit hyped. Great chapter. Long and descriptive, and amazing. The only sad thing. This means it's close to an end huh? I love reading this story so much. Thank you. And hopefully you don't mind, but i may have to attmept drawing the Diablerie. Love it so much!
panlmc chapter 31 . 10/22/2009
Yay! Finally an Okage fanfic with an ending! I loved it, the final battle was great. I hope you'll write more Okage in the future. )
sarota peech chapter 27 . 10/12/2009
i really loved this chapter. All the battles, and rosalyn. WAY NEAT! my favorite line is the one about having lots of leg room in stans empty head.
sarota peech chapter 26 . 10/12/2009
Another amazing chapter. I still think you could get away with changing names and publishing this thing. its so interesting and deep.
Kaoru chapter 27 . 10/8/2009
prolly wonderin why i never reviewed b4 Angel.

cause we're real life friends and i sometimes actually watch ya type? dont you dare stop teh story, specially since peoplez like it.

k. Keep it up, girl.

K.a.o.r.u.
Faux Promises chapter 27 . 10/4/2009
Alright, yay, I'm up to date reading this! I think I'll have to go back too and re-read the beginning parts, I always start to forget what's happened when I'm away from a story too long. XD But this is definitely a great one. It makes me tempted to write a little oneshot or something for Okage. I always was tempted to write out how events might have transpired when Rosalyn got hold of the bottle and temporarily had her shadow possessed. I can't believe Stan would have rather been in the bottle than in her shadow. Or maybe he retreated since she was gonna kill herself? That's a good question, actually.

Anyway update whenever you can, I'm looking forward to the next part! :D

Faux Promises chapter 25 . 10/3/2009
Sorry for not reviewing again sooner; you had left us hanging last time and I so was looking forward to this! But then school interposed, as it often does...

Anyway, I am certainly here now. ;) Great job on this one, I don't think it's OOC at all. My perspective of OOC is mostly when the circumstances don't warrant a character to change their persona..but I think with Stan in particular, he's very versatile...even in game he was really moody like he had constant PMS. XD It's pretty easy to envision him being really evil and really not-so-evil within the span of 10 minutes, mostly because he is so moody. And of course, a bit thick at times. And petty. I guess that's why it isn't hard to believe when he does something nice, like at the beginning when he gets that old lady's hat back. He does it under the guise of "Haha I'm so awesome" but he's not actually so bad...probably for Ari it was like babysitting a mildly evil 4 year old.

So yeah, I'm gonna catch up reading on this now so don't stop, don't you dare! That's why I'm reviewing NOW, you gotta keep going even if you get lagged on reviews. We're still reading, at least I know I am! It's not very often that someone writes a good Okage fic that has both a great plot, great characterization, and no nonsensical yaoi.

Tzrema chapter 25 . 10/1/2009
YAY, MORE!

I could have reviewed this the same day as I did last time...but I didn't want to seem to stalker-ish, haha.

I don't think it's really all that OOC...sure, the characters are stretched a bit here and there, but overall I think you've handled them pretty well. A lot better than some fanfics, that is for sure, haha.

But, yay!

It's nice to see the group all in a dark time (err, that sounds weird), and Stan is the target of their despair. I'm hoping what Stan said is true and that Rosalyn isn't /truly/ dead. And Ari taking on all that power? That'll be interesting, though I can totally see that happening.

I have to say this story is quite unique, and I love how you incorporated a lot of the game...stuff (can't think of the word) into it, so that its just not some random and new story. :)

And you're writing style is lovely as well...you have a strong voice, which is always a good thing.

I await the next chapter! 3
Tzrema chapter 23 . 9/25/2009
Ohmygoodness, what a wonderful chapter. I freaked out about Rosalyn...err, correction...still freaking out. But thankfully this is temporary!

I must say you do very well with fight scenes...they are not the easiest thing to pull off. I also love the dialogue between the two...oh, such a dark chapter. 3 ((I am in love with the couple, sorry, haha.))

I meant to review this earlier, as I read it the day you posted the new chapter, heheh.

I am eagerly awaiting more! :)
sarota peech chapter 23 . 9/19/2009
I'm so happy she's not dead. Epic chapter. Stan went all maniacle and then...How...he killed...Stan's definition of evil is stealing doormats, so this is extremly awesome. or sad...or both. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Faux Promises chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
Agh now I wanna see what happens! Update soon, I've been following this but I haven't reviewed recently, I apologize for that. XD But keep it up! I'm replaying this game right now actually and I'm so glad to have a story to read of it. :3