Reviews for Vulcans Don't Sing the Blues
Lea chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
btw - what I forgot to say - I absolutely and utterly adore your more submissive!Spock.
Lea chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
God, I am absolutely in love with this story and your portrayal of Spock and Kirk. I love this so much. Your story is unique and your characterization of Kirk and Spock so in character and refreshing - because it is so different from the usual portrayal of them in the fandom. The only thing I would criticize is that Vulcan's are actually not hotter than human beings - there temperature is far lower - 32.78 C. Will you write another Star Trek fanfiction maybe soon?
Jervis Tetch Madness chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was so detailed, and so amazingly written that I found myself feeling apart of the events and such. The bonding ritual, and the Vulcan culture was written so accurately, as well as impeccably written; I must say that this was a brilliant (although rather long) Peice of work! Wonderful job. Simply brilliant
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was beautiful. Thank you.
A Trekky chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
The sex-scenes sort of creeped me out... But I loved the rest. Escpecially with McCoy and Spock's cousin. And Kirk and Spock are very good lovers.
rune101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Absolutely amazing! The lovemaking scenes were so real, so hot, so full of passion. I love your writing style and how in-depth your OCs were. I also am very fond of submissive Spock and... what else can I say besides this was really, really, really AMAZING!
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow, this is wonderful.
Miric chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very nice. Very sad.
Reza chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
(Please excuse my n00b-ness... I don't write reviews a lot...)

First off: I love Jim's jealousy when Jesse first appears. It shows he really loves him.

Okay, I had to write this for one reason, this song almost made me cry. The first story that has almost brought me to tears. McCoy's love for Jesse was so... perfect! X3 For once the grumpy, hateful, mean old doctor is happy and kind. And Spock at the end... It's just amazing! The biggest rivals on the Enterprise are getting along!

This is great, that's pretty much what I'm trying to say here.
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
i read this twice already. love it! jesse is adorable in my mind :D

also i find a subspock to be hawt lol
YaOiFr3aK chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was REALLY REALLY good, not only did you capture Spock and Kirk's love but McCoy's and Jesse's. I thought it was one of the best KirkxSpock fanfics out there! :D Awesome job dude!
Spock'sGirl57 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh my goodness. I stayed up half the night reading this fic...and I have to say;

This here, this story, was one of the best Star Trek fanfictions I have *EVER* read since I became a Trekker.

The only relatively negative thing I can say about this is that the way you illustrated *some* the K/S sex scenes (the first time; before the ceremony-the third time...which I um, managed to forget the timing of..eh heh heh...whoopsy? :) ) were a bit repetitive (e.g. the reference to Spock's lean thighs-not that anyone could get tired of that! *drools absentmindedly*-but that was all). And also that you did not efficiently separate the timelines. Like one moment Kirk and Spock would be talking and the next Bones and Jesse would be in the observation deck, but there was no real separation. But that wasn't a problem-it kept my mind working a minuscule amount while I read xD

But wow, I adore your style...everyone was perfectly in character. Your illustrations of Vulcan and PK-137, the detailed ceremonies, Spock and Kirk's mental conversations, and especially the utterly perfect development of your O.C.'s were simply AMAZING!

I also loved how, in the scene where Jesse lended her control to the boy, you managed to keep it non-violent and mostly just touching.

The pairings were believable.

Over all-fantastic job. Couldn't get much better than this.

-DustfingerFanGirlXD

(aka Spockin Rockin Polkadottin-my new account) ;D
Sevier chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I can't even begin to express how perfect this story is.

I cried.

You've gained a new admirer, just to let you know.

Your skills surpass many I've read before.

Much praise to you, dear.
calhale chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
WOW! That was intense! Thanks for writing such a moving story!
yaoilover chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I loved it! It was cute, funny, hot, and extremely heartfelt.

The best line, though, i must admit-

"So we can fuck like bunnies and no one will raise an eyebrow?"