Reviews for By Any Other Name
MissDarkBlu259 chapter 1 . 8/30
Love your story! So nice...also I can't seem to find that follow up story for V. Tiberius...can you message me a link to it or something? Thanks keep it up :)
J. Salus chapter 1 . 8/28
This was so much fun to read! Thanks for posting
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 8/2
Very nice thanks
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 6/5
This made me so happy! Thank you!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 5/13
most of them were interesting but not fascinating to use Spock's words. Tiberius however was heartbreaking.
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 3/16
I loved it! It was awesome ! I'm just frustated because I didn't find the bonus fic !
This made my day! I would love to see this sort of characterization in the movies, because this just breaks my heart and fills it back up over and over! You are an angel for writing this 3
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Afroz chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
lol! on a serious note, i know it was supposed to be sad and all but i found myself laughing when jim says about his father "to be honest, we can't get him to come down". i don't know, i was just laughing like hell when i read that!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
*grin*The last story was definitely my favorite. I look forward to reading more of your work! Keep writing!
CasteChaos chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Where's the "Favorite this 50 times" button?
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is so great!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved this!
Thanks for sharing xx
XxTheMoonRiddlexX chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Now that, was good
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was very clever and funny
First Jim becomes somebodies pet dog
Then he gets his brains bashed in when some guy mistakes for a mass murderer simply cause they share the same eye colour
Then he is selected to be an annual sacrifice, which involves getting drugged and then chucked in the sea
Then he is mistakenly thought to be some sex god with 900 bitches, including a Vulcan
Number five is when some old drunk man gets confused and thinks that Jim Kirk is his grandfather, which brings out some painful memories.
And last but not least, the great James T Kirk is attacked by a group of young Shtilas.
Oh to be him