Reviews for By Any Other Name
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 3/16
I loved it! It was awesome ! I'm just frustated because I didn't find the bonus fic !
This made my day! I would love to see this sort of characterization in the movies, because this just breaks my heart and fills it back up over and over! You are an angel for writing this 3
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
GAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA! YES!
:D
afroz chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
lol! on a serious note, i know it was supposed to be sad and all but i found myself laughing when jim says about his father "to be honest, we can't get him to come down". i don't know, i was just laughing like hell when i read that!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
*grin*The last story was definitely my favorite. I look forward to reading more of your work! Keep writing!
CasteChaos chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Where's the "Favorite this 50 times" button?
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is so great!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved this!
Thanks for sharing xx
XxTheMoonRiddlexX chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Now that, was good
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was very clever and funny
First Jim becomes somebodies pet dog
Then he gets his brains bashed in when some guy mistakes for a mass murderer simply cause they share the same eye colour
Then he is selected to be an annual sacrifice, which involves getting drugged and then chucked in the sea
Then he is mistakenly thought to be some sex god with 900 bitches, including a Vulcan
Number five is when some old drunk man gets confused and thinks that Jim Kirk is his grandfather, which brings out some painful memories.
And last but not least, the great James T Kirk is attacked by a group of young Shtilas.
Oh to be him
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
My god, this was amazing. It was so bruit fully written, just like all your other stories. I tried to find Not Alone, but I can't. Can't you write a follow up to V. Tiberius? I would love to see that. Hope you'll update your stories soon, I can't wait for that.
Seefs chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow, this was fantastic. Great job!
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That's so sweet! Loved it!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
GAAAAH! this is ADORABLE! ...not so much the part where the older man asked him about his father...yeah not so much there,,,,but the VERY end! He is soooo cute with kids!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh my god. This is perfection. That last one... urgh right in the feels. So good. Made my day!

- Spark