Reviews for Keeping the Bargain
Eponime chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aaaw, the ending was so sweet... :) I adored this, it was beautifully written. Well done! :)
glowingblueforyou chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow! finally we get an ending! yay! The ending in the book wasn't an 'ending' really.. it kinda threw the door open to lots of possibilities and the characters didn't get the closure which they deserved ...

P.s: I'm in love with Jordan's character.
spotty chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I'm so glad I found this fic I've been searching for a 'Shell House' one for ages. It's really sweet, great fic.
Battie-4-Battie-boys chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
awww, i like this. But, unlike most people, i liked the ending she gave it-it leaves it on a cliff hanger so that we can do just this, make up our own! I wish there were more stories though. x
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Awwww, cute, this so should have happened in the book!
FP chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I didn't think anyone has read the book. this was very well written and great ending.
Moonsign chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Yay! It's about time someone wrote a decent ending to this book. Why did she end it on such a cliffy? It was so frustrating! Maybe a little too sappy to be really in character for the boys, but sweet nonetheless. I'm just glad someone was annoyed enough by the ending (as I was) to write a better one. The last line was lovely.