Reviews for Fax Shuffleshots
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Cute
underthesea99 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Ooohhhhh. :O these short little Fax moments were amazing and unbelievably adorable c: awesome job, and keep it up! Oh, and if you ever run out of inspiration, think of fluffy sparkly dancing fish pirouetting around the room. xD oh wow that was random.
Whatever Way the Wind Blows chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Hey, great story! Can I suggest Good Enough by Evanescence, Gravity by Sara Barallies, and Just the Girl by the Click Five. I love music and I listen to everything, so I love what your doing with the story. Update really soon!
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
These are AWESOME. Some funny, some fluffy, and all quite good. Excellent job on a very neat idea. I don't know if you plan to continue them at any point, but I'll throw you on story alert just in case. )
Micha3laRos3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
ep! I loved it3
Yo To The Peoples chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
These are amazing! Please update! The campfire one made me lol when Fang was singing! Love em! Keep em comin!
muggleborn444 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
HI! I love your story. Okay, I have a request. In one of my stories, I am doing a campfire scene. Would you mind terribly if I used a bit of your campfire scene and credited you with it? Because it is like AWESOMELY written. So yeah. You can PM me with your answer. ) Caroline A
edwardismyromeo chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
ohmygosh this is one of the few that i love beyond belief! u write rlly rlly well! keep writingg n updating!
Ninja.Melting.Hydrogen chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
aww cool oneshots

the hamster was cute ;)
WaterWings617 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
that last one was so cute :)

"i know what i want to be... what do you want to be?"

haha, it seems youre doing fine on your own! i have absolutely no suggestions for you.

at all.

except for...

keep writing :)
The Skinny Tortilla chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Great! Oh, and i have an idea! How about you write a story to the song Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickleback! Wait, have you already written a section to that song? I can't remember... Well, if you have sorry... lol :)

Alyx
quote-the-inevitable chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
i don't have a song suggestion cuz then the list would take forever! neway, that was an awesome chappie and thank you for the chapter dedication. i have another suggestion.

1) she sees him attacked and kissed,mainly kissed, by a redhead and she and him get in a fight resolving in fax

2) iggy is sick and fang gets jealous

3)he sees her with a guy and such

4)she does or thinks something stupid and he comforts her

5)prank war!

so there are a few ideas. update when possible!

~twilighternerd1220
msatc chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
love it! and on the . like how does that work? ill check it out and good story!
MiniFeverency chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
-giggles-

That was so fluffy. -ending and beginning-

:D

Cute!
Littlest Cinnaminion chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
I love these things! Seriously, I'm beginning to think that this fanfic is like one of those evil Sour Patch candies that you can't stop eating once you've had one! IT'S THAT ADDICTIVE!- insert maniacal laughter here-

Ahem. Cough cough. Cricket Cricket. -Giant guy in white with needle looks at Skittles31 threateningly-

Sorry. My favorite had to be the entire "It Doesn't Matter If You're Black or White" chapter. (YAY MICHEAL JACKSON!) That was the best collection of shuffleshots that I have ever read. Period. Exclamation point. Space. Next paragraph. SMILEY FACE!

Please hurry up with the next chapter collection thingamabobamawhatsitmajig. Remember how I had said earlier in this review that this thing was highly addictive? Well even though the giant guy with the needle coming toward me is telling me "No, I dont", I really need my next fix!

And if you could, would you please do another "Max left" shuffleshot in Fang's POV to "Part of the List" by Ne-yo? I love that song, and that would just make my hyperactive day.

That, or a Max in denial shuffleshot "Lovesick Melody/ Stop This Song" by Paramore because I'm addicted to that band. THANK YOU! UPDATE SOON! OR I SEND THE EMO TUTU PUPPIES THAT LIVE IN THE SEWERS AFTER YOU!

Teehee. Bye bye. -lightening strikes outside-