Reviews for The Kid's Got Spunk All Over His Face
EllalovesPink chapter 29 . 6/1/2014
Please finish this! This is one of the couple stories that I was hooked on right from the start. The summary just pulled me right in! Please write the last chapter, I have to know what happens :)
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 29 . 7/9/2012
:) awww
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
Ahhhhh lovey dovey feelings!
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
:) great story
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
Roxy is an asshole
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
I feel bad for Leon too. _,
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
Lol. XD this story makes me happy!
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
C: I am loving this story
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Lol ;)
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Axel-Got it Memorized chapter 29 . 6/2/2012
-crying_ ooooh roooxy! You beautiful, sexual, slut whore! Now go back to axe!
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 29 . 6/1/2012
I was so happy to see this update. It was a cute yet sad chapter. I truly believe that Roxas is going to start changing and its all thanks to Xion's words.
Rox3l chapter 29 . 6/1/2012
Awww, Roxas finally made up with his mom. It's about time he stopped being such a pain the butt. I used to read this, but for some reason I stopped following it. I'm glad I came back to it. :D
Redfaerie chapter 29 . 6/1/2012
You cannot imagine the squeal of pleasant surprise I gave when I gave that this had updated :) Thanks for another great chapter, bringing us one step closer to the end, I can't wait for the next one, and I REALLY can't wait for the next AxelXRoxas interaction :)
20thPilot chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
O.M.G I fucking HATE toddlers and tiaras! Shit, all I wanna do is smack those kids upside the head and then shot their mums! MY GOD! do u see how they act? Shit, if I acted like that when i was a kick my ass would have been BRUISED. Man I hate that show! UGH! I hate that they wax their5 yr olds pubic area and entire face, wear fake teeth and hair and then get a fake tan! EVERYTHING IS FUCKING FAKE! And have you seen that new show on TLC the 'Dancer Moms' or something? My god! Those women are fucking CRAZY! It's insane! They make me wanna bash heads in. Geez...

Great story btw :D I shall now continue to read.