Reviews for Fukuyama's Challenge!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
The girls should be on a person auction to help raise money for something then yukinari try's to get all of gets all of them except gets her and she has to spend a whole day with him.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Fukuyama should be an hero for kirie with a secret identity then when she falls for him ...
artee11 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Aww yaaay! You did very well capturing the characters in this chapter, and I adore the pairing of these two. So so romantic. X3
MykkLaw chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Updated: 3-18-10

briannap0122 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Good sentence to end! lol
Nmaximum chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Dude you haven't been on for 4 years what's up
Momo chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Please write more.
CRAZYREADER23 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Please write more!
Magikidd chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Haha I like that last bit and I really like this story update soon!
sangoTDS chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I like it. i cant wait till the next chapter! i love kirie and kazuharu togther! once the next chapter is out im totally gonna be the first to read it! until then ill be around every once in a while drinking bluuuue gatorade! -TDS
GunslingerMistressO.0 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I'm very new to fan fiction but I thought you story had great flow and sentence formations. You did good on Kirie's character, but Fukuyama's narration sounds like its coming from a girl. I don't know if that is the intention and I don't mean to offend.

I do believe you a good writer and I can't wait to see what you follow this up with.

You maybe incorporate Fukuyama's little sister and her female body guards. _
MzPearlz chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awesome storyy! and i say awesome! i wonder whats gunna happen next x3
otakuyamato chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Wow! I am a fan of Girls Bravo and I must say this is spectatcular. You have gone in the mind of Fukuyama(who is my favorite chracter in the series). Keep up the awesome work! I cant wait for chapter three.
TheFictionDreamer chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I ... want ... more! I love this. Please update soon! _
Ultravyolet chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
*is sad anyway* That was a good chapter. How should Fukuyama start his quest... hmm... Well, what would be a start is if he tried just a little bit not to sexually assault Kirie every time he sees her. Ha... Like he could do that though xD.
I can't wait for the next chapter!