Reviews for The Truth You Hide
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2019
I'm disgusted that you made Faye date that Chris guy. WTF is wrong with you? You completely ruined This story.
lexicon63738 chapter 25 . 7/25/2017
Cuuutee
Ines chapter 25 . 1/11/2015
Wow, this is just amazing. I just loved it so much i wanna cry because it's the end. I read this story in two days and i'm on my way to read the sequel ! (sorry for the mistakes, i'm french)
Gemma chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
Oh. My. Gosh that was incredible!
dhvdnkbabio chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
Amazing and sweet story!
Wolfie chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
hey again, its me 4 the 3rd time...( i actually went to bed last night after reading,). i really like ur story and im definitely gonna read bittersweet. also im gonna follow u so u better make more stories 4 me kk? :)
Wolfie chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
I'm back...donno if u read my last post or not but the stupid thing wouldnt let me fricken make an account and so i went back to reading...( not that i don like the story...:]) and i am only on chapter 18 and im posting 4 the 2nd time... thats a good thing u no... any way... i just wanna say that this is a very good story and i just cant stop reading... im still debating whether or not to go to bed... Also, just an FYI, you might wanna reread it for spelling errors, there r a few.
Wolfie chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
even though i only made it 2 chapter 14, ot is really good and detailed... u should be a writer one day... i love the story and cant wait to finish it but imcant right now...( i wanna see if i can make a story about my fantasy life) so far this is the longest story i read... and the best too
Guest chapter 25 . 1/28/2014
O .my. gosh! I Reed this whole story and I love it!" Tear. Tear ...sniff I love Paul such an awesome job! :)
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
Loved it :-)!
shp913 chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
I can't read this anymore
paul and fay are ridiculous idiots
Moving in at 17?! most irresponsible thing I've ever heard in a fanfic
Guest chapter 25 . 10/16/2013
Please continue the story!
Holly chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
I AM CRYING SO BAD RIGHT NOW
THIS STORY IS JUST
I CAN'T EVEN
scarletjade55 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
i love paul's line "you really want to know, like right now?" funniest thing ever
yan yee chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
the gurl is stupid fucking idiot tat dun use her brain
she read the legend n cun get the clue from there..