Reviews for Rise from the Ashes
goodgirl21 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Love it! :)
ILOVETOSWIM chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I like all your ideas thanks for writing
Lyric Medlie chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
These three chapters were absolutely wonderful! You've added everything, so far, that i think would've happened! I all of your H/G stuff :)

1. Freefalling the cover by John Mayer

2. Ginny plays chaser for the Holyhead Harpies (J.K. Rowling has announced this)

3. NO! I all the H/G fluff! It's one of the reasons i'm reading this story!

4. No, please just keep it a Ginny/Harry story!

5. No. Luna marries Rolf Scamander and Neville marries Hannah Abbott. Luna and Rolf become Naturalists and Neville is first an Auror then teaches Herbology, and Hannah is the barmaid and landlord of the Leaky Cauldron

-thanks, love, Lyric
bex149 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
1. freefalling

2. Ginny should play quidditch... and can there be like club quidditch too? that Harry could play?

3. I like the fluff... keep it up i say

4. a little bit of ron/hermione... but not too much

5. you've created luna as really independent in this story... but maybe have neville interested in her?

I love it :)

keep going
Pinkipuff chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Ohh you updated so long ago! Does that mean you have given up? Have you moved on? This has so much potential, don't waste it!

Ok qustions!

Falling

Well cannon is that she joins the Holyhead Harpies, but it might be interesting to see her as an auror.

3. Well I like fluff, so this has been good. But I can see it being a bit much later on. The beginning fluff is good, but later on, just a tad less is good too.

4. I like R/H, but I like H/G better, so mostly H/G, but a little R/H is okay too.

5. That is not cannon, but I think it is very cute! um up to you. Just a thought, they could go out, but not end up working out. If they don't get married, technically it is still canon!

Well I hope that you will continue this! I am really liking it so far, and I want to know what the questions are for!

Thanks!

~Pinkipuff
chansoncoeur chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
I loved this! :) Gr why do you have to be such an amazing writer? Harry was funny in this.

1. Freefalling3

2. I've read a lot of fics where Ginny was a chaser on a pro quidditch team, so I think she should become an auror with Harry.

3. Well, since it's after the final battle and all, and they just lost Fred and so many others, I think it's a bit giddy and upbeat. But I never said I didn't like that; fluff is good. (:

4. Maybe add some R/H, it'll add even more dimension.

5. Well if you're going by canon, Luna ends up marrying some guy named Rolfe, and they have twin boys, Lorcan and Lysander. But I've always been a sucker for Neviluna, so go for it! :)
callie258 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
1. sorry but i dont know either of those songs

2. ginny becomes chaser for the holyhead harpies

3. i like fluff

4. ron and hermione is cute

5. neville marries hannah abbot and luna marries rolf scamander (grandson of newt scamander)

nice chapter
TheHorcruxHunter chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
HELLO :)

Before I start answering your questions, I want to say two things. First, that I'm not just answering them so you'll review a story of mine - in fact, I read the story intending to review it the whole time, because that's what I try to do when people review/favorite one of my own stories (you favorited Sonnet 18). The second thing is my opinion of your story, of course.

I think you've got a good way with words, and besides a few grammar mistakes (mostly concerning direct speech) and a slight OoCness on Harry's part, it's really good. It's quite believable and at the same time cute. However, I understand you're trying to focus on fluff between Harry and Ginny, but I'm a little confused that neither of them is sad about all the deaths, especially Fred's. It seems like they're recovering too fast. BUT - I'd advise you not to change anything now if you were thinking of doing that, because overlooking that minor detail (which most people do), you've got a good thing going and you don't want to spoil it.

Phew! Now for the questions.

1. Er... sorry, never heard either of them Dx

2. PROFESSIONAL QUIDDITCH PLAYER! :D

3. Read above. (Yes, there's just a little too much fluff.)

4. I think you should focus on Harry/Ginny for now. Most people like only one of the couples, so they might get bored if you keep switching between the two.

5. Nah, I don't think that'd fit. Like I said, concentrate on Harry/Ginny.

Hope I wasn't TOO harsh, I tend to do that

~M.
hacofo chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Ok, first of: i like what i've read so far :-)

Keep it up please.

So now to your questions.

1. Freefalling

2. Since there are a lot of storys where she's playing quiddich, i go for auror. But not the same squad.

3. I think its a good level of fluff. After everything that happend fluff is exactly what the need. But i guess its going to be a little less fluffy over time, when the training starts.

4. Since I like them both, keep the spotlight on G/H but I'm all for HR/R bits

5. They strange but they fit. (even if its non-canon, i like that pairing )

But finaly its all up to you.

So take the sugestions you like and ignore the rest ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Update Soon
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
HEEY!

That was great! :D "You're just mad that I beat you... again!" I laughed at that! It's written on the cover of my binder, eh? You're doing a really great job! As for your questions...

Mayer

2.I think Ginny sould be an auror, but not on the same team as Harry. They should be doing slightly different things, so that they can be not so glued at the hip, sorta thing.

3. I like it! But I do think it could be a little bit.. rougher, harder as it moves forward.

4. OF CORSE THERE SHOULD BE RON AND HERMIONE! ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT KNID OF QUESTION IS THAT?

5. Ya! They're really cute! :D

So I hope that helps! Great work! :D

Love, AmazonWariorPrincess D
itissixoclock chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
focus on harry and ginny
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
hiya! Great chapter D update soonish!

Okai...onto the questions.

1) no idea. i'll go youtube them.

2) she should join the harpies. cos, thats cannon and i think some of the stories where she becomes and auror too are just a bit.. ah dunno...iffy. cliched mibi. ah dunno anyways professional quidditch player.

3) it's fine! and it was always gonna be fluffy for a reunion. plus ... fluff is good. theres enough in this, but not too much. so..yeah...what was i meant to be saying again? lol

4) erm...completely up to you. i think you'd have to put a bit of ron/hermione in anyways, but how big you want that bit to be is up to you.

5) neville/luna. nah, i just dont think it really fits. i mean, they're great mates and everything but not really bf/gf.

back to 1) OMG free falling - i like it D

hope that helps! xx
marety chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
I really like your story ;)

As regards your questions,

1. I don't know either of the songs lol

2. I think JK said that Ginny became a Quidditch player, so I personally would like to see that

3. I don't think there's too much fluff, and besides it's just the beginning of the story, if you continued with just fluff for like 10 chapters with no plot then that'd be too much :P But it's ok right now... I like fluff hehe

4. It'd be cool to see some R/H there ;) But that's up to you :)

5. Neville ends up with Hannah Abbot, so I don't how people would take seeing a non-cannon pairing... I wouldn't mind, it'd be awkwardly funny :P

Keep up the good work! ;)

Mar
meemzey chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Great chapter! Of course. I particularly liked the flying part. As to answers for your questions...

1- Freefalling by John Mayer

2- I think Ginny should (at some point) become an auror too, or a healer, I like both for her haha

3- Absolutely nott!

4- I think some would be good every once & a while just to mix things up a bit, but I love Harry/Ginny so I like it with mostly them.

5- I think they should, I always imagined it that way personally.

Again, great chapter. I can't wait for the next! (& to find out what the questions are about!)

~Mere
Emily31594 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
An allusion is a reference. An illusion is when something looks other than it is.

I would love to see a little more of Ron/Hermione. Neville/Luna is not canon, but I'm ok either way. I'm ok with the amount of fluff so far, it works for the opening of your story. I'm not sure about Ginny's career. Good job.

Emily