Reviews for Pickle Cravings
Daughter of Apollo1217 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Aww poor Kev lol
ArcAngelCrystal chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
bree tennyson chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
ha, poor confused kevin :)
BeeWhisperer101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009

Love ya too!

and love the story!
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
And I thought that I was the only one who had developed an obession with these two. Now I feel less of a freak. This was the first Kevin/Ben ff, I've read, and it was great! Now if I could just get the strenght and nerve to put my own up. XD Thanks for uploading and posting. I am really happy to have found such a satisfying fic.
Chomps the Insane chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Ahh, that was a funny story. I loved it! Me, I'm not a fan of Gwevin either.
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Ha ha ha! You know, I've always wondered why exactly Ben was seen using Kevin's toothbrush, and why Kevin seemed to be working and not caring about that fact. Thank you for clearing that up! :D
Phantom Rottweiler chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
*Hit the floor!* A.W.S.O.M.E! I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed Ben brushing his teeth and Kevin working on his car in the same ten foot radius...a classic "what the..." moment.

Alien Force is all about Bevin, the guys in production are only using Gwen/Kevin and Ben/Julie as a cover story...but I think we all know better than THAT.

Again, sheer brilliance.
yaoigirl22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This kind of made me giggle, and yay Kevin for being the daddy! Good work
Kawaii-kuro chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Sorry, there seems to be some confusion here ().

In the episode, "Save the Last Dance," Ben's body is taken over by Big Chill because Big Chill is creating a giant nest for his(?) babies. So, in this story, it's not really Ben that is doing things to Kevin, it's Big Chill- but in Ben's cute Uke body. I'm a perv, I know.
Poly chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Was it just me or does seem like ben might have been sleep walking? if not then plz excuse me for being such a retard.
Seraphic-rapture chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I always knew that since Ben was the mother someone had to be the father. Most likely Kevin. Then again there seems to be a lot of fics where Ben gets raped..oh well Ken being the Father of Ben's alien babies is always best _ *high 5's you* Good job as always _
RikuLovesCookies chapter 1 . 7/22/2009

B-Ben is a somnambulist?

Wow XD
Valcion chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
He he... You write so well and this just makes so much sence! Fantastic Oneshot! Yay Bevin!