Reviews for Reflection
AssassinOfRome chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow. This is good for your first. I have now read every single fic of yours except some of your crossovers and Labyrinth stuff, just cos I wouldn't understand it. Very good.

AOR
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
A great story. Very well written.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I did enjoy this. Thank you for sharing.
Be3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
It is written well; though (IMHO) a bit too mechanistic in the end. Would Holmes really treat and refer to himself as an automaton immediately after such a revelation? Sappy wouldn't do, of course, but - he is a man of pride, and one of the reasons he has a right to it is his ability to not follow a tradition. He has a traditional self-esteem, but wouldn't it be just great if for one occasion he acknowledged something deeper in himself? The form of writing you chose doesn't leave much place for manoeuvre, the last line simply must be the strongest.

Otherwise, great job! looking for more,

Be3
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
For your first SH fanfic, I thought how well you nailed the character of Holmes. A rare show of emotion was bound to produce some deeper thoughts, and I like how you had him rationalise the events and then block them out. Totally IC imho.

Enjoyable first fanfic. Hope to see more from you in the future :)
KCS chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very nice indeed! Holmes's quietly controlled panic and then returning to rationality at the end was thoroughly IC.

Welcome to the fandom!