Reviews for Held Hostage
Anon chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Intriguing...please update soon :)
naturewitch22 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Great Story!
Eiris hales chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
It's a good story but I don't like that fact that mars is in love with both girls and your oc is in love with Jennifer makes your oc a little Mary sueish.
daffodil710 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
good story! Please Update update update update ! i REAlly like it and hope this is enough motivation for you to continue and write another chapter! Pretty please!
lostnbooks chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Really like the story so far! I want to know what happens next!
BeforexImxDead chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Hey,

Really good story! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter!

xxAlly

P.S. Sorry for the short and sweet review but it's 2 in the morning and I'm not feelin' loaded with energy to say more right now.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
great third chapter and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
Muse Of Punk chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
YAY, a Hostage fanfic archive. I've been waiting for this! Also, I like your story, can't wait to know what's gonna happen to Haley! But you know what, when I watched the movie, I had this really odd feeling like Denise and Kevin had a relationship or something. Like incest... I can't help it, but everytime I watch the movie, I get the same feeling... Sorry, this is kind of long and has really nothing to do with your story, but hey, I hope you update soon! :D
WeeBonnieLass chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Hey, this is really good!

You know, I think someone should make a 'Hostage' category, since i've noticed that there's more than one.

If i make the category would you move your story to there? i'll also tell the others, since it'll be easier for others to find the stories... i had looked for some but cuoldnt find them, bu thankfully i decided to search it, and glad i did!

I was also thinking of writting a hostage story, but it'd be easier if its in a category so more people can see it and read it.

what do you think? reply back!