Reviews for A Thousand Pieces
Allegra chapter 1 . 4/8
I'm crying and I don't know why! this is beautiful
safeinside chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
HOly SH*t you are such a good writer!
Mind blown.
This was absolutely incredible.
I don't even know what else to say.
alias-sd6 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Great story, I loved it! More Han/Leia fix please!
H.E. Pennypacker chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Not gonna lie, may have teared up here. Brava.
The Whisper chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was wonderful! Thanks for a great read.
OneshotPrincess chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is really amazingly written!
Guest012 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Love, love, love. I've read this at least ten times since I found it a couple years ago, probably more. I keep coming back to it. This story is one that continues to beg to be read.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I haven't read any Star Wars fiction-fan fiction or otherwise-in probably a decade, but I have to say I loved this piece. Your characterization of Leia, the interaction between Han and Leia, and the style all made for a highly enjoyable read. Thanks!
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
So perfect to use the puzzle as an illustration of Leia putting herself back together and Han was masterfully handled here as well as Leia of course. I found the format for this story interesting yet workable.
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
awe that was so cute han found the last piece of the puzzle HAHAHA! that sounds like him! great job!
diz chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That is really wonderful! Very touching, a little sad, and well written.
Amara Z chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
So beautiful. Like how it's woven throughout all the movies. Cute how she calls him smirk and swagger. And of course they would bicker over the kiss. Nice job.
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Ohh, this was beautiful. I loved that it followed the series. Also, the format was refreshing and made it interesting to read.

Wonderful job.

-Dom
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
A really great story! I really enjoyed it!
ShouldIGetOutandPush chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was just wonderful, how you pieced together the entire trilogy so simply and beatifully. Awesome.