Reviews for My Sweet Prince
villivadelma chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Pleaaase don't abandon this fic (though it seems that already happened :( ). I'm still hoping you'll update.
rosehipjam chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
good story you got going, too bad you seemed to have forgotten about it. I don't know... it's always depressing coming across abondonded stories, I think the worse like the author died or something. *sighs*
Gody chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Really nice story! I hope the rest will come soon!
drkmgic chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
this was amazing. i read it in one go. i love the progression of their relationship. and i love dense and not quite trusting draco. i wish you've written an epilouge though. that would have been great. ty for the amazing read.
Rhea Bleu chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Not too sure about this story

1.) Draco forgave Harry far too quickly

2.) Everyone is calling each other by their last names. If they are supposed to want each other why can't they call each other by their first names. When reading it just seems detached and if they don't really like each other.

Sorry, I tried :(
DDwelling chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
so. good. more, please!
Iatheia chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
This is beautiful! This is something that needs to be continued, please!
ClayBrainedStrumpet chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
More! More more more more more! I love love it! I'm so excited for them and worried about Smith and its tense and exciting and I'm impatient and the characterisation is wonderful and character development has been very nicely done! I'm impressed and filled with love and gratitude to YOU for posting! Wonderful...now MORE!
MahStoriesXD chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
nice story so far :)
Janitajasmin chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
This is so good! U need to update! U havent in almost a year! :( is it weird that i have this weird feeling that Rachel has something to do w/ Harry? :D
Robin'sStalker chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
I love it so far! (_)
Sariel-Thage chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
GAAAAAHH

MORE MORE MOREEE

This and Glued !

Now Imma wait for this one to Hope you update soon !

it !
gigihailee chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
Is it over? Because I think there should be more smut. I'm just saying. Great story by the way
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 13 . 4/13/2011
Aw cute they make a hot couple!
Suto-Chan chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
Hehe finally they got to their feelings, go draco for doing what he does best, tormenting potter. )