Reviews for I Regret
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
DON'T APOLIGIZE THIS WAS EPIC! This was really well made, and you kept them in Character nicely, that sounds like Luffy, and I think Ace really would be like that in his last moments. Thankfully he's not dead yet...thank you crocodile, thank you Oda-sensai...he better not die...I will stop reading OP if he does...okay so I wouldn't...but still!
Shironami chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
aw, I really liked this. it was a sweet story. I like the brothers. they don't care if they are blood related so why should anyone else! very fluffy and cute!

one piece of advice that you might find helpful is to keep it in either first or third person. either the character is narrating the story or it's told with pronouns like he, she and they, instead of pronouns like I, and we. I know it's hard, I have problems keeping the same tense. I tend to go back and forth between past and future tense. it can just get a little confusing! but great little story anways! _
Katzztar chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
The main problem is that you change the point of view (POV) in the middle of the story. YOu start out with it in Ace's POV, in middle, it's a third person's POV, then returns to Ace's POV. Ther is nothing to separate the POV's and they run into each other, making it hard to read. It needs to be one or the other POV.

"Me, the famous Fire Fist Ace, will be excecute at the Marine Headquarters." I'm not too great at spelling some words, so I used the dictionary, that should read "...will be executed..."

Besides those two mistakes I loved the story. Some people want action, action, and more action, in their fanfics. But I enjoy the occasional story of a character's ponderings.
WhimsicalHeart chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw it's absolutely gorgeous. I love it :)

I feel that Ace and Luffy are brothers no matter what. The marines are definately the bad guys.

Well done
Snush chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aw, Brotherly love. I love this. Awesome job.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
It was good! No matter what is said they are still brothers!
AnimePirateGal chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Whoot! Whoot! Whoot! I absolutly love it! Way to go! I hope you make more one-shots (or full stories if ya want) with Ace and Luffy in them! I love their relationship and i wish that i was that close to my "sister". Way to go!