Reviews for Worth It
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was incredible touching :)
Shadow Amaterasu chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Good story. I think Kakashi is the father.
Adeladaine chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Charcoal eyes? Kakashi perhaps? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pairing of Hinata and Kakashi - you write it so well! :)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow, I almost cry...

I'm an older sister and I was really able to understand Hinata's feelings. Haha, I guess she resembles my feelings towards my sister and my younger cousins (well, olders as well, I'm the mom type xD but I think so is Hinata).

Their emotions, I could clearly feel them.

This was really a touching story. Well-writen as well :)
nikol chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
how i hate to love this type of stories, short and sweet, i wish for more but know there isnt any. keep writing.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You're a girl after my own heart! ) You're in love with KakaHina. ) So, my guess would be Kakashi or Sasuke. )
Yukine27 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is beautiful... 3 Please update! :)
ShyShinobi chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Who was it? Who was it? Who was it? I wanna know. Was it Kiba? Shino? Neji? Sasuke?

I loved this story! It was written amazingly. Great job! Keep up the good work! D I'm definately faving this! :3
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love this story. It captures the characters so well. (: I think the father is Sasuke ("Whenever she looked into her nephew/younger brother's dark, charcoal-gray eyes"). I think a second chapter would be positively wonderful! Maybe you could focus it on Hiro, and then have a flashback on how Hinata and her future husband meet? Another chapter would give more insight to Hinata's character.

~Shy-chan :3
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I enjoyed reading this wonderful two-sided tale. The split between the two points of view gave the story extra strength and wonderful meaning in it's ending. The slow unfolding of the story is another plus especially when it comes to it's climax. I am beginning to realize how much more I get out of different points of view when reading stories. I think it really brings more depth to the characters as well as heightens the actual occurence in our minds. If I could ever hope to write a good story, I'll have to remember that.

Thanks for sharing this tale. It seems it can even be the beginning of another story plot! ;)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
tudorprincess12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i love your story you so need to make a chapter about hiro...and i think i know who the father is kakashi or sasuke
Electrified by Evil chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Sasuke? :D

Interesting take on this.

I honestly have no further comments. :)
IliiterateFool chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
uh, uh, uh, the fa-fa-father is-is-is...Sasuke! The father is Sasuke!...I think...please make a second chapter!