Reviews for Chained
Darcdreams chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
hahaha, poor Kharg! Getting treated like that must have been a bit of a shock for him! Great chapter, I really hope you write another one, I want to know what happens when Darc takes him back to Yewbell!
Darcdreams chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Oh dear, you're still giving poor Darc a herd time of it, but he's very cute when he's sulking. Still, can't wait for him to get his revenge...
Darcdreams chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Heh heh heh, this really was very amusing...I think the 'can I pet your deimos?' line has to be the best part of the whole thing! Can't wait to read the rest!
Vraigard chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Finally, Darc haves hid revenge, poor Kharg being stuck with the collar on, its funny how he yelled out and punched Darc. Love the chapter.
elfwench1 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
I want a fourth chapter! Thanks for writing this. Locking Kharg in his former owner's basement was kind of mean, but Kharg did deserve. Having Darc drop the key in the water then getting knocked in himself was a nice touch...more please!
elfwench1 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Drat, I was hoping Darc would smack Maru headfirst into the wall, of course it'd only damage the wall. I feel so sorry for Darc.
Elf Wench1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Heh, I'd love to see the drawing that inspired this! Kharg certainly has Darc pegged. Cute and fun...can we stroke your Deimos...heh, heh. Say, this could be a three chapter stotry, next their return to Yewbell then Darc's revenge...

*Gives author hopeful look*