Reviews for Message Received
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I know you haven't continued this story for five years, but I just came from instant messanger and I have to say while you may never (hopefully you do) continue this I hope you do. Now I'm tired because I read this in one sitting.
henderson1993 chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
hey, I know u havent updated this story for a about 5 yrs but I was hoping u will start it up again. u are a very good writer abd these are very good story lines, I just hope u keep ip the hard work and keep these going.

emily

xoxo
Water-Fox-Raine chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
...i would really like to know more. Any chance you are going to finish it?
Mandy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I just ready Instant Messenger, then this and think it's a really cool story! I like the whole meeting online idea, her thinking all of them are fake, and then them slowly falling in love, even if Lana pushed Randy away.

And then the ending...John saving her, them coming in for a kiss...I prayed there was a sequel!

Sad to see it hasn't been updated in awhile, but, I just wanted to let you know I thought it was good and if you ever do update again I'll be looking forward to it!
DanaO1230 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
I just finished reading Instant Messenger, and I was like oh em gee! John got tested? and it was positive?

Heh... naww that's not what happened

I actually kinda figured it out and did a little happy dance when John was like we're connected and what-not :)

But I think that this story is VERY unique, i have never come across one like this before, yeah sure I've come across one of those stories where it's like i meet john cena- we get married- (this should be the end of the story by now but the author decides 2 continue for some unknow reason, which makes their story suck ass, then eventually they relize it's starting 2 suck so they just do a random thing and give the lead character cancer... yeah this story is nothing like that.

But i dunno yet... team cena, or team orton :( i dont think i could decide :(
MesshaBlack chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
I know it has been a while since you have updated, but I hope that you do soon!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
oh i am so loving the sequel. Please update soon.
PermanentVacay chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Great update...
Cena-holic8 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Loved it! I'm just so glad that you decided to write the sequel nbecause i'm in love with this story :] Great update and i can't wait to read more.
PermanentVacay chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Wow! And she laughed! Holy crap I'd be like SIGN MY ASS UP! Anyways, amazing update. Great chapter and I cannot wait to read more. Update soon!
PermanentVacay chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OMG! I just read Instant MEssage before this and i totally love it! Please update the sequel soon! This is amazing!
Prettyangel18 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I love your story so far I hope you write some more.
jeffhardymegafan chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
aw this chapter made me cry but it is one of the best chapters