Reviews for Forging the Espada
LHisawesome4ever chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Please make a chapter of ulquiorra's death as a human. I would love it so much
NeonZangetsu chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
DUDE! You've gotta update this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Very interesting..Im off to read the second chapter. I hope you plan on finishing this fic. It's really good
Lord Slayer chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Hm, not bad. I've been kinda thinking of doing something like this for Stark and Lilinette myself.

Really good job with Yammy. Liked how that turned out; though not so much with Aaroniero due to the setting. Not that it was bad, it's just one that I would have hesitated to use.

My only suggestions are to proofread carefully (I noticed a couple spots where you left out a word or got something mixed up in both chapters, and a spelling error in this one (lightning instead of lighting) but it was nothing too serious), and to perhaps go furhter back in time with this for each Espada (with the possible exception of Starrk, see below).

The reason why I say this is because Bleach takes places in the current time period, but most of the characters have lived for centuries (or even millennia in some cases) before the story begins, so you need to be careful about your time periods. While Yammy's placement was good, Aaroniero's sounded like it was within a fairly recent decade, which I would be very careful about since that puts it awful close to when Bleach takes place.

And also keep in mind that the ones that we know as the Espada may not have actually been the Hollow that ate all of the others. The Espada are the spirits/minds who were able to gain dominance over the hundred(s) of other spirits that make up the body of their respective Gillian, and from their we get Gillians with unique bodies and appearances (Aaroniero, Edorad, Shawlong), Adujchas, and finally Vasto Lorde.

True, something like this (like for Aaroniero) could possibly be used as an excuse for putting them in a more recent time frame (like for putting Starrk in the American West, for example). Nevertheless, I suggest that as a rule of thumb the higher level the Espada, the further back you should go. And if done well, I wouldn't be against the use of historical figures as well, just so long as you're careful about who you choose (for historical reasons (way they died) as well as political and religious reasons).

It may sound like a lot to keep track of and a fair bit of work, but with the way you write it would definetly be worth it. This is a great fic now, and I hope that it will continue to get better as it goes along.

Good luck. D
Mai Secret chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I love both chapters, they're very well-written and fit perfectly with Aaroniero and Yammy's characters. Can't wait to read more!
Brivi chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
really interesting, please continue!
Shadow Priesstes chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is a really interesting idea and I really liked the first chapter and can't wait for the others...
DreadGod chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
totally aswome! XD i was thinking the same thing about the aspects of death thing i think the most intresting to c would b grimmjow since hes destruction anyway plz continue