Reviews for Pyrite
I so wish you had written more about Michael and Fiona. You have such a different take on their relationship and it was riveting. Thank you.
bogey174 chapter 1 . 3/16
What an incredible and emotional interpretation into Michael and Fiona's conflicted relationship. Your writing is as explosive as their lives. How will Michael fix this and reconcile their fragile hearts?
Lakitalover chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
You have a greater talent for reading the drama between the lines than most Burn Notice fans. Nice work. This is well-written, and you've made everything Fi and Michael don't say so much more intense.
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I have waited so long after reading this piece to review in hopes of finding the right words to express my gratitude of this story. So, now, I give up! All I can say is wonderful writing; _thank you_.
beejed chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
LOVE THIS STORY
Preeti chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I love this story! You really 'know' the characters inside out.
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is easily one of the best Burn Notice fics in the fandom, and It must have been difficult to write a fic to fit in with the actual episode.

I must admit, I m not a big fan of "Fi being a victim of sexual assault" stories, but this one is an exception, specially because everyone is in character
sweetydoe chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Hi.

Burn notice is officialy my new obsession. So as usual I went looking for fanfictions to satiate my needs and I found yours. I really liked it, you wrote the characters really well!

I like my heroes tortured, and I've been dying to read a companion piece for "hot spot" depicting micheal's thoughts at the end, so if for nothing else, your story was really welcome for that! ;)

So please, if you pass by and have some time left, would you consider continue it? Pretty pretty please!

Sincerely, Sara
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Awesome story.
kay chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
i really enjoyed the detail that you put into what might have been going on behind the scenes in these two episodes. i realize this fic must have been long-abandoned, but it is still much appreciated!
astacia chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I never thought of seeing what happened between them that night after Micheal thought Fiona had died in quite the way you wrote it. It was very good. I would love some more.
anatolealice chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Wow. I really enjoyed this. You went so much deeper than the other post ep Hot Spot fics and it all ties in really well together. I want to rewatch those episodes now with this next to me.
Katara97 chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
HEY! I READ THIS!

Nah, I'm just messin' with you. Great job! I loved the interaction between Fi and Michael. You channeled their characters very well. I also liked your descriptions of their "inner-selves" and such.

]
Briar Elwood chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Wow. Okay, I'm not going to lie, I generally don't like the Fi was raped fics, but this one was... Very, very well done. Especially since you were able to make it work within the canon. Very nice, I'm impressed.

BE
violaqu33n chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh my God. I love it. I love it. I love it! This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Thank you!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »