Reviews for Learning To Breathe
guest chapter 24 . 4/11/2014
I didn't really like the story, Ashley was an idiot, she never should have cheated on Spencer if she loved her so much. I mean how can you claim to be in love with someone then at the first opportunity just kiss and sleep with someone else. Doesn't make sense. Ashley deserved to lose Spencer, she broke her heart. And then Spencer cheats on Lindsey which was super sad too because it was obvious how much Lindsey loved Spencer. And she cheated on their anniversary too. Who does that? Then Lindsey just gets right into a relationship with Staci basically. Okay, real heartbreak takes time to get over, especially the kind of love that Lindsey felt for Spencer. Don't get me wrong, i love Spashley but Ashley messed up big time. It just doesn't make sense to me how she could cheat on Spencer when they were perfectly happy together. There's no excuse, especially considering how much she claims to be in love with Spencer.
GooGoo4u chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Awesome your best ever. Keep writing you give love and hope a new meaning.
cuteangel4eva chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
OMG! I so love this idea 2nd chances and stuff awwww Ash you better not screw it up this time. I wish we have a warning like this in real life lol it will totally saves a lot of ppl from screwing up their lives.
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
Fantastic story. I love it all.
nickolefox chapter 24 . 5/12/2010
That is a wrap indeed.

Great work!
ROCK.MY.HEART chapter 24 . 11/28/2009
i loved this story! great ending. can't wait to read what you write next.
LoveAsh87 chapter 24 . 11/25/2009
that was such a good ending i just hope u decide to write a sequel showing spashley gettin married or something like that cuz i know i would read it haha...PMS NOW!
McrFreak1991 chapter 24 . 11/24/2009
Aw that was an adorable ending! I really loved this story and I can't wait for your new one coming up :)
Coachkimm chapter 24 . 11/24/2009
Loved the fic and that last update was just outstanding!
hugbuddy13 chapter 24 . 11/24/2009
awe thats so cute

you should write another one. a short story when they get married
Easel chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Your rock! Thank you for updating the story. I'm happy that Ashley ask Spencer to be with her for the rest of their lives. (_) I'm happy Lindsey and Staci are happy with each other. Also to Kyla and Aiden. I love how ashley says this (""She is the reason I wake up every morning, and the reason I live."") *blush* Wish someone will tell me that. hahaha Ashley is so romantic, her love for spencer is broadcast on news. hehehe I can hear the wedding bells...(_) Anyway I really love the story. Your the best. Can't wait for your next story. **mwah**
grangergirl22 chapter 24 . 11/24/2009
Great story. They got their 'happily ever after' and thats all that matters. Great job
mutt009 chapter 24 . 11/23/2009
aww that was too whats next? maybe a part two? lol
Easel chapter 23 . 11/17/2009
I love how taylor say Ashy and Spency so cute. I can't help but smile reading this every chapter. In chapter 4 I was thrilled, specially in chapter 5 where spencer demanded Ashley to sing. I love their flirting thing in the first part, so sweet and honest. I don't know maybe may imagination is too wild to put myself in your story. I wish the portal was true. There are a lot of things in my life I want to change.

I love the part where Ashley's guardian angel appeared. I do believe that their is an angel in every person's heart, but that angel is incredible, quite a funny and modern angel. (_) Love it. This story is one of my favorites. You really give justice to the word (I love you) should not be said if it was never really meant. Lindsey's is not selfish when it comes to love. (I love how you create her character) I can say you captive my emotions with your story. I cried because of happiness. I felt shiver ran through my body from the song you included which is far away. I remember the person I love and will always be. I wish you would write an epilogue and a sequel to this. You are an amazing writer. Totally love it. Thanks again. PMS please.
Coachkimm chapter 23 . 11/17/2009
Loved the fic and would love one more updat on the happily ever after.

I would like to read what ever you are willing to give us!