Reviews for Chapters
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
...I'm not sure if the whole fic is more utterly depressing or inspiringly hilarious. It's like Groundhog Day crossed with a NGE-episode's worth of mental trauma! Huzzah!

For the record, your interpretation of Shiki's character and mental state was awe inspiring. Kudos. Joshua is, and always will be, an unmitigated ass, though.
TangoOrangeQueen chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Well, I just read this thing all in one go, and I have to say...
I am IMPRESSED. I LOVE this story. I realise it's likely on hiatus, but please, I beg you, DON'T GIVE UP. I'm enjoying reading this so much, even if it takes years to update, I will gleefully come running the second this thing updates. I love it that much.
You're doing such wonderful work, please keep it up. u I am now your loyal reader!
TOQ
Faliara chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
O_o I just noticed something... All of the words at the bottom... Oh god...

Neku's not gonna have a good end is he?
summer-flower-girl chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
It's too bad this isn't being continued, but I really enjoyed what you have written. It's really interesting to see how much Neku has changed by the end of the game, you did an excellent job with charactarization of everyone
Faliara chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hiatus my FOOT. Two years. Two FRIGGIN YEARS AHHHHH
Just Call Me Zyzix chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
I just cannot explain how much i love this. PLEASE continue PLEASE!
The idea of taking the characters of a series and just shoving them threw their story again with knowledge of what's going to happen is something i CONSTANTLY want to do, and i just LOVE the surprise and epiphanies they get from going through it again, or looking at it from someone else's angle. Words cannot even describe.
Even when i do find stories like this, they are never so well executed or written so...
please, i just need to read more.
...
...
(especially since it's just so morbidly dramatic reliving the second week and there's Joshua and he iss a bastard but i love him and yeah.)
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
Sweet, I love it! But... why haven't you updated? D: It's such a good story. PLEASE update, pretty PLEASE?
Korora12 chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
I like where this story is going, it's really interesting. It's just too bad that you haven't updated for four months. What's keeping you? This story is really good, with an original concept. I can't wait to see more. Especially since Neku missed some of the boxes in Shiki's story, so he'll have to go back to get in order to get all the reports. Please update soon.
Flightfoot chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
This is great. I really hope that you continue this fic, I really enjoy it.
Flightfoot chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I never understood why Joshua decided to go by "pink"; is that really his favorite color?
Flightfoot chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Too bad, Neku. You're not going to be able to change anything important.
Flightfoot chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
I guess that Neku can do things that wouldn't be out-of-character for him at that time, so long as they don't effect the story.
Flightfoot chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
I love this fanfic, even though this is only the third chapter. It shows how far Neku's come, and I like that he actually feels guilty for trying to kill Shiki.
Nenilein chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love this fanfic.

This awesome - not perfect, sure - but surely one of the best TWEWY fanfics I've read so far. I love how you handle most of everything, Neku's helplessness at being forced to relive the first weak, his disgust at his previous self, all the little things and traits he notices, all his painful, futile tries to break free, his joy whenever he finds himself not forced to act like Jerky McAssington, his entire reaction to Joshua, his opinion of and bond to Shiki, him finding the secret reports... It all grips into each other and works out nicely.

It's weird he only finds the option to jump between chapters so late, but I can kinda understand it. After what this button did the FIRST time around, I figure he'd be afraid of doing anything unfamiliar with the phone again after.

Of course, there are negative parts. Some of the story doesn't flow entirely natural, sometimes it's hard to tell how far Neku is really in charge of his actions and this ambiguity is in the Shiki Chapters more confusing than intruiging. Still, when the unexpected hug came, it was heartwarming. Also, his ability to say "Screw you, Josh" was a crowning moment of awesome to me. Some parts are slightly repetetive, but this is forgivable. of course, I see that what you are trying to do with this story comes at a price, and that is being severely restricted with what you can do with the story, aside from it being a giant inner monologue of Neku on witnessing the entire game from a different perspective. But that was kind of the point and sacrifices have to be made.

Kudos! This story is going onto my Fav list!
The Agent of Mystery chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
That was wonderful. Really, most original fic I've read in a long time. Keep it up!