Reviews for Shopping in Midtown
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I've been looking forward to seeing a Daimi from you, since it's one of your favourite pairings. It was really nice to read about the two as adults in an established relationship; and you do portray a young couple very well. Such as with the conversation about which ride they should get into town, it just felt like something a real couple or family would talk about so much. I was worried that since it's been a while since I've seen the anime version of Digimon I'd be at a disadvantage reading this, but that was certainly not the case. The story felt very comfortable to read, and I had no such reason to worry. Thank you for the read! 3
BenignUser chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was very entertaining; it was a nice glimpse into their lives and their relationship. It would have been nice if you had delved further into why Davis was in New York, but even without that bit of info it perfectly serves the plot that he's just there and that he's homesick, so it makes sense for him to turn to Mimi for condolence.

I'll admit, though, that I didn't catch on that Davis missed Japan until Mimi outright asked him. I think it could have been better for the story to have his homesickness foreshadowed or delved on prior to her question. Ignoring that, it was an adorable ending for them to visit a sushi place. No matter how far they are, it's always nice to have something to remind them of home.

They have some cute little banter and some amusing buttock-slapping; you can tell they genuinely have fun around each other, and I like that. It's nice to see you're back to writing again. It's been quite some time and I was worried the fandom had lost you. Glad to see that's not the case!
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Glad to see you back into writing Dark, I just came back too a few weeks ago when I finally updated my story 'Genesis of Dark and Light'. It feels kinda weird, right? lol well this was a cute story, Daimi is one of my favorite pairings, and I enjoy reading your work again.

I hope you'll post something new soon or update your stories