Reviews for and for no other reason
ncfan chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh, God. Aizen's really creepy when introspective, and you've captured that well. His view of Hinamori is painfully accurate, and I'm assuming that the "use" Aizen is referring to in the second-last paragraph would be the incident in chapter 392, when Aizen used her body in lieu of his. If so, he did "use" her, to great effect.
PaperWishes chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is really wonderful, especially your take on their characterization/relationship/whatever. And you said so much in so few words! I love it.
MTM 96 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I am in love with all of your fics !:-0
lookingback7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Your Aizen is truly, deliciously creepy.
Ms Western Ink chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Never one of my favorites, Aizen (or Hinamori for that matter), but I've recently taken a rather twisted liking of him. This is an interesting characterization of him. I've always regarded Aizen and Ichimaru as closer comrades rather than suspicious allies, but that's interesting too. I like his calculating nature in this piece.
chelmsford37 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Sweet beans! You almost made me like Aizen. That is a feat. I don't dislike him instinctively, but because people like him must be annihilated for the public good. But he is fascinating, and you gave us a peek into his inscrutable mind. And I like how you showed his awareness of Gin's basic untrustworthiness. I don't see any way that those two can really trust each other.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I have no idea how this author writes so well so quickly, but here it is: I am insanely jealous. Like that ever did anyone any good, but there it is.