Reviews for half full of kindness
OedonWrithe chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was wonderful. It been awhile since I've favorited a one-shot like this...
UniCryin chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Soon im gonna cry! I always stumble upon good stories that are short and only one chapter! Why cant I stumble upon longer ones? ;'0

This was one of the ones you just cant help but wish that they were longer...
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awww. Nice. Especially in concept-uniting terms. I wonder if this will change Sora's future. It's been so bloody long since White Tykki appeared, but then this isn't White Tykki if he was seen with Road and his scars show. Just Tykki feeling nice. I think Allen accidentally killed White Tykki anyway. I liked this quite well. Swing scenes are fun.

He pushed her scary hard if she got that high in one push. Lucky she didn't fall off. But then, lucky Sora didn't get made into an akuma.
Tossino chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
And this was just as good as your other one.

Wow, I'm very fascinated. You're very skilled.

Awesome job~
lookingback7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Eerie, and strangely moving.
Feneris chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I like this... it seems to blend the world of man and bleach together so well... I like the line at the end... about wishing the dead back...
ElizaGraceful chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love these crossovers of yours! They're creepy in that nothing-creepy-is-happening-but-it's-still-looming-overhead kind of way. Love it!
accallia chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Ya, you're good.
vilde ravn or vilde valravn chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
): If she did really want Sora back from the dead. Still she prayed for him to never leave her and look what happened to him BANG hollow T_T.

I still like both.
KuronoMizu chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh wow that was really good. Very haunting. Never would have thought of crossing Bleach and DGM in quite this worked. Really makes you wonder about if poor little 'Hime had called Sora back again and made him an Akuma...D':

Also, I like bigbrother!Tyki. Hee. :3